Easy Breezy Daily Look Makeup Tutorial + Rucy's Vanity Product Review

Wednesday, September 09, 2015


I broke out like a b*tch the past few months, primarily because of my crazy hormones. I had a 60-day period (TMI!) and my adrenals have been out of whack. Due to all kinds of stress I'm dealing with, my skin suffered a whole lot... obviously. Which brings me to feature my latest acne skincare routine with Rucy's Vanity Foam Cleansing Green Tea, Acne Toner, and Acne Lotion.


It's not that all my other acne regimen aren't working but this time I wanted to try something new. So here's my personal review of this acne skincare routine.

RUCY'S VANITY FOAM CLEANSING GREEN TEA (Php 130.00) - This product is surprisingly mild. Maybe I was expecting something a little more "chemical" but considering it's main ingredient is green tea, it definitely exceeded my expectation. What I love about it is its cleansing power and of course, it does contain collagen! WOOT! I'm a huge fan of all things collagen especially now that there's no way to turn back the hands of time. Might as well try and stop aging early on and try to preserve whatever youthfulness I can. Accordingly, green tea extracts effectively remove harmful bacteria in your skin caused by makeup and environmental pollution. So this product does actually get rid of excessive oil and you know I am like a greaseball! It doesn't sting my face or anything like that even when my skin broke out.  As far as fragrance, I can't really tell because it's that mild for me.

RUCY'S VANITY ACNE TONER (Php 140.00) - First and foremost, NO STING AT ALL! In fact, because it contains tea tree and aloe, it has a rather soothing effect on my acne and very beneficial for its topical antiseptic and infection-reducing properties. It helps control inflammation and for oil-control, too. This toner is suitable for acne prone, oily and sensitive skin. Definitely something I would recommend for people out there who are suffering from breakouts and acne. Fragrance is also mild (if there is any at all!) so it shouldn't be an issue for anyone who wants an additional product to cleanse their face of impurities.

RUCY'S VANITY ACNE LOTION (Php 160.00) - This works perfectly with the acne toner with all the similar beneficial ingredients. I highly recommend using this as the final step of your Rucy's Vanity acne regimen to keep that acne at bay.

As you can see, these products are super affordable and definitely worth a try for those of you who are looking for a new acne skincare regimen and/or if your current products aren't working anymore. Sad to say, I've discovered something like my skin eventually gets "immune" to certain products if I use them for a long time, which is why I tend to rotate my skincare regimen every once in a while. These do have parabens in them but we know that cosmetics need that for shelf life. It's also not as bad as people deemed it is. Studies have already revealed the truth that "on a global scale, there has been an exhaustive degree of scientific and medical studies demonstrating the safety of parabens used in skin care and cosmetics. The tiny levels used in your personal care products are not harmful."

Alright, moving on. Here are some basic makeup and Korean cosmetics from Rucy's Vanity which I find essential for daily use.


RUCY'S VANITY WHITENING COLOR CONTROL CC CREAM (Php 320.00) - Comes in 2 shades, #21 Natural and #23 Oak. I always prefer CC creams over BB creams chiefly because of the "color correction". With all the redness and blemishes on my face, I could definitely get more from a CC cream over any BB cream. Also, a lot of BB creams broke me out. CC creams tend to be more forgiving on my skin. With all the benefits you can get like UV Protection with SPF 30 PA+++ (and don't get me started on sun care), anti-wrinkle and whitening effects, soothing the skin and evening out imperfections, and acting as a moisturizer and makeup base, I think this is something you should check out as well.

RUCY'S VANITY TWO WAY CAKE (Php 320.00) - It comes in two shades, #21 Natural Beige and #23 Dark Beige. Yet another affordable Korean cosmetic from Rucy's Vanity which I am loving to bits! I mean, come on, it's got a lid on the powder which prevents it from spilling should you happen to break it (though I don't see why you'd do that but hey, accidents happen!). The foam/puff that comes with it is small so you might want to use a brush for full coverage application instead. The foam/puff though is great for touch-ups. Remember DAB, NOT RUB! (Watch my Korean makeup tutorial video below and you'll see what I mean!) I'm using this as my go-to daily face power foundation now.

RUCY'S VANITY LIP & CHEEK RED TINT (Php 80.00) - For all lip/cheek tint fans out there, here's something for you. I love that it doesn't necessarily stain your fingers during application like most similar products do. It's not so sticky either and leaves a very pretty not so subtle tint. And yes, it's got green tea and collagen in it! Need I say more?

So there we have it, ladies and gents, for my Rucy's Vanity Korean Cosmetics review. Because I've reached 1,000 subscribers in my YouTube channel, I feel I owe it to my viewers and blog readers to give you a little something extra.

Again, a big shoutout to all my YouTube subscribers! This is for all of you! 
YOU CAN WATCH IT IN GLORIOUS 1080P HD QUALITY!!!




If you liked my video, don't forget to comment, rate, like and hit that subscribe button!


TWITTERFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTYOUTUBEBLOGEMAIL 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images