My First BeautyMNL Haul!

Monday, September 28, 2015

I'm still on a self-imposed makeup ban but this is an exception! What is? Well, I saw this really nice vanity case by Suesh at http://beautymnl.com while window shopping, or should I say, monitor shopping.


With too much makeup on my table, I've honestly run out of places to stash them. Which I think very well justifies my need to get this... ASAP!!! Also it's very hard to find vanity kits and makeup cases locally, so my best option is to buy online. I know these things are limited in quantity and very much in demand, so I went ahead to order it before it got sold out. Note: That was 5 days ago (if you count the weekend).

Ordering is easy as 1, 2, 3!

You simply add the item in your cart and when you're ready to checkout, you can input your shipping details. They deliver NATIONWIDE. They also have this box that let's you put in an authorized recipient's name and phone number just in case you're not there to receive the package. Awesome added security!


Then you choose your payment method with whatever's convenient for you and there are 4 options. You know what? I've been doing online shopping for a decade now and I seem to have developed a radar to detect legit and scam sites. A lot of my friends come to me before they buy something online and they ask, "Hey, is this site for real?" Even since I got scammed some years ago, I'm always wary of sites that only allow online payment transfers (you know, LBC Pera Padala, Western Union, GCash, Smart Money and the likes). That's a big red flag there. If an online store, in this case BeautyMNL, offers CASH ON DELIVERY or BANK DEPOSIT payment methods, it's a green light for me. Moreover, I prefer paying via credit card or Paypal, so that's a plus for me, too!


Then you get a payment confirmation in your email once your transaction goes through. And you can also track your order under your account at BeautyMNL.


And because I'm geographically challenged, I was expecting my order to arrive sometime around October 1st because of the long weekend, but lo and behold, it's here!!! It arrived today, the 28th of September!


Well, that was fast and I am totally impressed! Great job, BeautyMNL! I think LBC also did a great job packing up my order, so *clap*clap*!


Wrapped like a boss and after inspection, item has no damage! First time buyer here and they definitely made a good first impression. BeautyMNL isn't just an online shop that sells a curated assortment of makeup and skincare products from the most basic beauty staples to the elusive Moroccan Argan oil and Korean snail cream. BeautyMNL has an online magazine called Bloom, that "provides fun and insightful articles tailor-fit to the Filipina’s lifestyle, whether it’s finding a good sunscreen for Philippine weather or the best shade of red lipstick to match your skin tone." With the help of known celebrity gurus, BeautyMNL brings you tips, easy how-tos, and great beauty trends you can actually rock in the tropics.

So yeah, back to my order. It's a Pink Quilted Vanity Case by Suesh. I didn't expect it to be this big actually, even though the website clearly specified the dimensions. I suck at Math... so there! Nevertheless, they actually do have full descriptions of the listed products on the website. Well, I'm very happy with this purchase and here are some photos I took to preserve this unboxing moment.




It's so nice!!! It's perfect for travelling and perhaps I can start doing freelance makeup artist gigs (when I have the time) now that I have this additional vanity case to stash all my beauty weapons. All in all, I'm definitely going back to shop some more at BeautyMNL (soon after my beauty ban is lifted!) and I highly recommend you guys check them out at http://beautymnl.com!

BUT WAIT! There's more!!!

Click here for the complete details.


TWITTERFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTYOUTUBEBLOGEMAIL 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images