Review: Missha x Line Friends Edition

Saturday, March 19, 2016

I admit. I am a sucker for anything Limited and Special Edition. With Missha coming out with the super cute Line Friends designs, no doubt I was all over it. Hey, I use Line Camera for their kawaii stamps and frames! So anyway, I got the makeup cosmetics with Brown (bear) but there's also the ones with Sally (yellow chick) and Cony (female rabbit).


I've been meaning to get Missha 4D mascara for a while now but with my current stash of mascara, I keep putting it off. But this I just had to get... and boy, it is surprisingly good! Really good considering that I have non-existent lashes to begin with (hello, Asian genes!)


Benefits:
• Containing natural wax for soft application without clogging.
• Hypoallergenic formula.
• Long-lasting without smudging, as forming protective coat.
• 4D Brush Effect

💕 Tip: Curl your lashes first before applying and if needed, you can curl them again when the mascara is dry. It's amazing how it opened up my eyes. Lashes from zero... to hero in seconds! Ooh, how I wish I had those fuller, thicker lashes. Maybe I should get lash extensions? But for now, this will do.

Moving on... We have the Bloody Wine Matte Lip Rouge Lipstick that's supposedly matte but I found it really moisturizing and not the dry type. So maybe it flaked by the end of the day, but the color is super vibrant and even made my thin lips look full... and kissable. ;) Wa'y mopalag!


Benefits:
• Has SPF 17
• Clear HD pigmentation.
• Strong & Comfortable wearing with a single touch.
• Lightweight soft fit, matte texture spreads out lightly.
• Argan oil, and rose hip oil included.
• Airish Fitting Formula, Even Color Formula, Skin Conditioning Complex

If you're looking for a rich lipstick without the annoying shine but leaves your lips feeling supple, then this is something you need to try! It smells awesome, too! Something I can't quite place but definitely a good type of thing.

And then lastly, I got the Missha Water-Full Tint, Special Line Friends Edition, in Orange Juice. Okay, honestly I'm not the lip/cheek tint fan but this one swayed me just because it's perfect for those casual/daily errands where it's just ridiculous to be on full makeup buying groceries or withdrawing from an ATM. Can you spell F-R-E-S-H?


Benefits:
• Water-based (80%) texture.
• Lightweight & non-sticky texture.
• Easy & Fast Pigmentation.

Comes in an adorable little bottle with an effective applicator so you don't make a mess of it. So easy to do gradiation or full coverage lips with it! It's all up to you... Korean makeup for the win! 
I got these lovely MIssha x Line Friends goodies from Bien's Beauty Bliss. You can reach them via Viber at 09369793651; SMS at 09168356417; or like their page on Facebook at Bien's Beauty Bliss or follow then on Instagram: @biensbeautybliss. Hurry before they sell out! LIMITED STOCKS only! 🙊🙈



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images