FOR SALE: Blue "Sofie" Nokia E63 (BEST BUY!)

Friday, October 29, 2010



My mom, since getting a new touchscreen phone (o ha! she's 64 years old and she's pretty groovy!), has decided to sell her 6-month-old Nokia E63. For my full personal review of this phone, you can check it out HERE.

nokia e63 for sale

The unit was issued from Smart for a retention plan and the Nokia warranty is still valid until April of 2011! Moreover, this phone is Smart-locked. You need to unlock it if you want to use it with another carrier aside from Smart, i.e. Globe or Sun.

nokia e63 for sale  nokia e63 for sale

The phone is in absolutely terrific condition, no hidden defects, and never dropped.
 
nokia e63 for sale  nokia e63 for sale 

It has a few minor scratches though from everyday wear and tear.

nokia e63 for sale

nokia e63 for sale

However, for the price of just PHP 5.5K (with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the Philippines!), this is a certified BEST BUY! Complete with box, charger, unused headset, manuals, etc.

Payment can be made thru Chinabank deposit or GCASH. For faster transaction, contact me at 09209004468.

So what are you waiting for!?




xoxo,
  post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images