Havaianas: Gummy lights for the Holidays

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Barely two months before Christmas, I've decided to put up my Havaianas Gummy Lights! (Shout outs to HoneyHon all the way from Oz for sending me these babies!!!) They arrived just in time for me to get into the Christmas spirit.

havaianas gummy lights havaianas gummy lights

They look so delicious. I'm so tempted to bite them jelly flip-flops!



havaianas gummy lights

I thought I should display them at SALA Lounge + Café so people can check 'em out. If I put it up in my room, then I'm the only one who can enjoy them.



So share the love!!!

havaianas gummy lights

Aren't they so cute? And you can even adjust the way the lights blink... They can go fast or slow.. or steady.. Whatever floats your boat!



Indeed! What a way to impress your fellow Havaianaticos and light up Christmas this year with glowing flip-flops!!! You should drop by here to check 'em out in person... They're really a sight to behold!



So kawaii.. I think if I had epilepsy or seizures I'd be having one right now because I just can't stop staring at them!!! Gaaaaahhhhh...

Once again, thank you so much to my dearest HoneyHon (you're-nothing-but-the-truth) for the very thoughtful gift!

xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images