Health is not simply the absence of sickness.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no "I'll start tomorrow."  Tomorrow is disease.  ~Terri Guillemets

So yesterday, I started watching my diet in addition to drinking the slimming coffee... but being careful I don't get anorexic like I did before back in 2004. I started to count my calories again and am so relieved that finally my new George Foreman grill arrived today! 

george foreman grill

Woot! Now I don't have to worry about eating just tuna or bangus  everyday. So even if I eat chicken or beef, I get to use the grill and strip the fats away! Yessss!!!
 

I cooked dinner tonight and I made Grilled Orange Chicken. It took just a couple of minutes to prepare the marinade, an hour to let it set in, and only about 10 minutes to cook the chicken! 

It was easy as 1 - 2 - 3. I was so amazed watching the fats sizzle and get stripped out. And I can't believe it still tasted with so much flavor!   

Best of all I didn't even have to worry about the calories much! 


Presenting my Grilled Orange Chicken. Cooked the George Foreman way! :)


grilled orange chicken


I can even visualize it now... if I were married, I'd be a kick-ass housewife! ^_^

Also today, I exercised/ran/jogged/walked for 15 minutes. And this is all the Pedometer reported back to me...




Waaaaahhh... only 42 calories burned in 15 minutes! Gosh, I need to get my ass movin' some more! Anyways, it's a start. In 18 days, I swear I will be in tip-top shape, weighing 10 pounds less, and feeling healthy as ever! 


But why the obsession with my weight? Because I don't want to look like this...





LOL! 


I want to look like my old self again:





So... umm, good luck to me! Tee hee.


xoxo,

 post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images