If you don't create change, change will create you.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Remember my I Commit to Change story a couple months ago? I submitted that story to the I Commit To Change movement of Pantene Pro-V... and guess what happened?

I COMMIT TO CHANGE

MY STORY WON!!! 

They sent me samples of the new Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner and I tried it out... and some more changes happened in my life.

all new pantene pro-v

Read my 14-day adventure in here: http://ramengirladventures.tumblr.com/page/2

*
*
*



What do you know? My HAIR is alive again! I SWEAR!!! Once again, you can check out my experience here: http://ramengirladventures.tumblr.com

And guess what? They also sent me my prize just recently! Woot!!!

 

 

 

 


Take a peek inside my iPad (now called iTschum)...



And yes, it's jailbroken already via limera1n! I got too many pages to show you (see those little dots up there?) so I won't bother showing off the apps I have in it.. basta all I can say is... the iPad totally rocks my socks! NoodleBoy also enjoys it immensely! Got 600+ ebooks and a gazillion comics now! So if you want one... head over to the I Commit To Change's Facebook site and join their latest contest.

Yup, they're giving away 3 more iPads!!!  Yes, you heard me right... Go! Check it out now! And if you do decide to join the contest, do let me know and leave a message/comment below so I can cheer for you! :)


P.S. Up next, my commitment to change continues as we explored deeper into the world of photography when we joined the First Clicks workshop over the weekend... Photos galore!!!


xoxo,
  post signature

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images