The Sulitizen Story of a Phone-atic

Monday, October 18, 2010

My NoodleBoy kids me sometimes. Whenever I tell him, "I feel so complete now. I have you in my life." He jokingly adds, "Yes, me... and your phones." Instead of getting mad at him for not taking me seriously when I tell him how I feel, I just smile because I guess it's true. I'm not in denial.

I don't know why I have so many phones (both expensive and cheap ones)... I mean, I can't come up with a valid reason but I do know that they make me happy. That seems valid enough for me.. and for NoodleBoy, as sweet and understanding as he is, he is happy that I am happy! Materialistic, yes... but I try to do my corporal works of mercy nevertheless.

I remember the time I bought two phones through Sulit.com.ph in a span of two months!



I must have been delirious... but deliriously happy I was! The thing that most people don't really know is that eventually I sell my phones and replace them with new ones. So goes the cycle in the life of a phone-atic.

Case in point:



Yup, I was able to sell my iPhone 3GS through Sulit.com.ph. It was so difficult to find a buyer for an expensive phone but because of Sulit's wide reach of audience, a buyer from Manila found me and told me he was scheduled for a business trip to Ormoc City and would like to check out the iPhone. And I was like.. Whoa! This is so cool... a complete stranger will be buying from me after I posted my ad in Sulit! Previously, I only sell my stuffs to friends or acquaintances because I don't want to deal with trust issues from strangers. Indeed, this was a pivotal moment. And Sulit was a big part of this!

I registered with Sulit.com.ph back in February 2008 because whenever I try to do a search for things I'd like to buy online, I always get redirected to a Sulit page. If they ranked well in Google, then I guess they're pretty reliable then. So I went ahead and registered.

After some months, I won something from them! And I was like... "Wow! This site has potential!"



From then on, I referred friends to Sulit.com.ph and they too have found it very good as they even have categories for automobiles! They post ads for cars!!! And my cousin also bought a laptop from Sulit.com.ph!

The stories of a phone-atic doesn't end here...Because of online shopping, I don't think I see any ending anytime soon. ^_^


xoxo,
post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I never thought that sulit is very reliable...now I have to say...this is a must try thing...hopefully there will still be a lot of trusted buyers around the site...

    thanks for sharing mai...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images