First Love, First Havaianas

Wednesday, July 11, 2007




L♥ve is like having pairs of Havaianas. It never gets out of style. It takes a long time for it to look worn out. You can even have all the designs and styles you can get, but what's amazing is that even if you have a hundred pairs, you'll never forget the first pair you had... and still fall in love with it.
-From a text message



my 1st pair and my favorite
The Gold Mets are the softest pair I have.

What's your first pair?


⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. wpa lagi maabut uiee... samuka end of july?! WDF omg, BRENDA! lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. top royal blue(funny, first pairs usually end up as 'pambahay pairs'--well, that's in most cases..hehe).
    whee!

    nakadawat pud ko'g txt about the "love" thingy.

    also, wla lang, sabi nila, ang tsinelas daw ay true love. dahil kahit nakasapatos ka all day, tsinelas pa rin daw ang hahanaphanapin mo wen u get home. wla lang. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jesiramoun
    that's true.. very true indeed.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images