Pedal to the Metal... errr... Havaianas Logo Metallic

Monday, July 09, 2007

This a test post. I'm actually posting through BlogJet. Let's see how effective this is. If it works, then rest assured I'll be posting through BlogJet for the rest of my blog existence. LOL! That means, I don't have to use any browsers anymore!!! Yipeee!!


Now let me show you my upcoming harvat --- the Havaianas Metallic Logo



If you were asked, isn’t this something worth waiting for?




⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. check, abut sah langit!

    mao ni a2ng atimanon karong adlawa...

    gihilakan gud ni'g bayot kai y size pra iyaha, tagam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaah kanindot ani! pls tell me asa ko kakuha for myself! now na! hehe


    adiiiik man kaau kag havaianas gurly oi =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll tell you pag naa na stocks kai maikog ta manhambug nga wala pa gani hahahaha unsa ka nga size palaka para ma reserve.. or better yet, contact katee ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, contact me. i know who yer buyin' d havies for... palaka... hikhik ㋡

    ReplyDelete
  5. okiks, ako sa icheck ang size para sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and btw, mymaria, when using photos from flickr, make the photo link to the original site. they are very particular about this rule.. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images