The Last of the (Mohicans) -- Havaianas diay.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I promised myself for the Nth time, yes, like the gazillionth time, nga dili na gyud ko mo palit ug Havaianas… well, at least for 2007. But here comes the 2008 models. *gawk* tan-awa nalang sa ilang official website kai makalisang ang new design — especially ang mga bag-o nga SLIM models. Go to www.havaianas.com/br and you’ll see unsay ako bu-ot ipa-ibot. Ha ha ha!


Now, this is unofficial last pair I’m buying. Are you ready? It’s not all that new but it’s limited edition (already!) Here:



Okay, so bayot lagi kaayo but wala gyud koy blue Havaianas (well, except my metallic aqua!) but hey, this is light blue with stripes. Ask Dapoie, there’s like a million blue hues out there… (Cheers for the cornflower blue team!!!).


Still… I can’t help but drool over the 2008 violet stripes:



*drools* (in bisdak, naglaway) and diha lang sa ta kutob until 2008. Bahala na ang mga pre-orders kay basta 2008 pako mag palit! Ha ha ha! Or until naa na sa Rustans i-display! He he he. But how about the violet butterfly camou? Boo Hoo!



Ack! This is so depressing. This blog is so depressing.


BUT... I'm still so excited about my coming Logo Metallic!



Haaay. Better catch some Zzzzs! Ka thrilling oi! Makatulog paka ug tarung, Daps?


⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG BRENDA! i had a nightmare about havaianas!!! wahhhhhhhh... get me the blue stripes, please for xmas. forget about the nokia jedition... please please please tee hee ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images