Search for the Missing Piso.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007


Unya asa man jud diay ning pisoha!?!?!


Sige daw... kamo daw solbad beh.. ingon ani man gud ni.


There's a T-shirt worth P97.00. Since I don't have cash, I borrowed P50.00 from my Mama and then P50.00 from my Papa. Now I have P100.00. So I paid for the shirt and I now have the P3.00 change. I gave my Mama P1.00 and P1.00 to my Papa then I have the third P1.00.


Now, I owe my Mama P49.00 and I also owe my Papa P49.00. So that's:


49.00
+ 49.00
98.00
+ 1.00 <-- the one that I have.
99.00!!!


But it should be P100!!!
Now, where's the PISO?



⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. usaon ang tao naa sah pinaka-ubos nah part sah imung graphing paper? mura'g OP nah xa dha, dapat ana nia sah hangman, kanang sah english cguro nah subject, dli math. rofl ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 49.00
    + 49.00
    98.00
    + 1.00 <-- the one that I have. <- wrong, dapat i-minus kai sukli man ni.(same ra og gibayad sa either mama/papa)
    99.00!!! <- 97 ang value sa shirt :P

    bayad na hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. mirise oi.. maniguro lagi ug explain! hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, maaU kaU c palaka aning subjeka, iya ning kinaon... ha ha ha. ug kabaw jud ku nga explikahan jud kah ana nia... kai mao nah iyang hobby, mu-xplain... lolz ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ayay, nasakpan akong pattern.

    HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. nga mu-explain jd. unsa tawag anang sakita poi? basin naa koi OCD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 49 + 49 = 98
    98 - 1 (your piso)= 97 the price of the T-shirt

    you will always be 1 piso short of 100 coz that is your sukli. you subtract it, not add.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images