Change is not so constant after all.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Some things never change. Cliché, isn’t it? But that’s the truth. No wonder people go in denial because even if we don’t want to accept it, reality bites! Ha ha ha! Anyways, that’s just some intro I came up with as I’m blogging right now, waiting for my work files to be downloaded. I’m pretty disappointed with Globelines. I was hoping the internet would be somewhat faster here in Ormoc compared to Cebu but like I said, some things never change.

The barangay elections are almost over. Nothing fascinating happened, nothing truly laudatory. Same old indelible ink… staining my finger.

TinyPic image

For what it’s worth, I’m exercising my right to suffrage… and giving full support to my dearest cousin Mamertz, who is the star of the recent Dustria scandal. Click! Click!

So I guess, it’s same old Ormoc. I left the place, I came back, and nothing has really changed. A couple of hot spots here and there, a few modifications to the environment, but the people? What can I say? NOTHING EVER CHANGES! I tell you… it’s like a disease, very unique to this place but nothing exceedingly schmancy-fancy about a small town.

Since I’m gonna be here for some time, I might as well get this party started!!! But first, let me just give my shout-outs to Rhoda and greetings for a HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY since our Bebidas Pre-halloween showdown! This is just the beginning…

I’ll keep you posted.

post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i guess, change just takes time, just like, time heal all wounds. ha ha ha, katulgon nah jud ku!!! but i hope yer getting what i’m sayin’, somehow. lolz.

    luv u.

    just stay where u are, don’t look behind u, u myt not like what u’ll see. tee hee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o bitaw, kay…

    “ang taong hindi marunong lumingon sa kanyang pinanggalingan… ay may stiff neck!”

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwahaha kron pku kabasa sah reply!

    stiff neck, you say?
    visit norris anderson, PT’s office.

    lolz

    at rchc in mn. ;p

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images