Warning: *ALL* about my Havaianas heaven!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This may well be the longest entry ever! As far as my blog life is concerned. I know I’ve neglected Friendster blog for my Multiply and blogspot. But to my dear blog readers in Friendster, I am going to post the Havaianas’ stuff I’ve posted in my other sites — all in one big ass entry! Starting from my first Havaianas post to the present!

Here goes nothing… (Additional warning: If you’re THAT bored, then read on. But if you’ve got better things to do, then leave… before the whole page with a gazillion picture loads!)

#1 - Jul 26, ‘06 8:08 PM

sa kadugay nga panahon ako gyud na gitalikdan ang pagkalisang sa akong mga higala ug mga amiga aning gi tawag nga havaianas
nga mga tsinelas. wa gyud ko ma ibog sa kamahal sa presyo niya..na
kontento na gyud ko sa mga tsinelas nga hinimo ni ate malu….



pero
sa dihang may ni huyop nga hangin sa sulod sa Mango Square Mall (kung
asa ko kada hapon)… gipalid mi duha ni ate bambi sa usa ka tindahan
nga gi tawag nga FINE LIVING
unya naa silay mga baligya nga tsinelas… havaianas lang hinuon!
kapila na tuod ko naka agi aning tindahana pero ambot ngano karon adlaw
gi susi ko gyud kung unsai naka nindot sa mga tsinelas. sa premero
nakong tan-aw ordinaryo ra gyud siya, ang style, ang kolor, pero nindot lang tamakan tungod lagi kai havaianas… HUMOK kaayo murag gulaman.

ug karon kai diha koy nakit-an nga

METALLIC GOLD nga tsinelas!!! wa gyud ko kita ug rubber slippers nga Islander, Parrot, Spartan, Fox, ug
uban pa nga aduna ni ining kolora! sa dihang ako gi sul-ob kini, murag
dili naman gyud nako mahubo… tungod sa ka ibog nako… so mao na ni..
nakapalit gyud hinuon ko sa way plano!!! hasta si ate bambi nga wa poy
intensyon nga mo palit, aw nakapalit sad!

pero dili gyud ikabasol bisan pag nabuslot ang atong bulsa sa kamahal.. tan-awa lang!

\m/ai

#2 - Aug 1, ‘06 5:05 PM

sa kadaghan jud tsinelas sa
kalibutan makaboang..makalisang.. nagsugod napud atong kakulian!!!
mirise.com ngano gyud nag suroy suroy..nakapalit na pod ug havaianas nga
metallic brown… minatay!!!

ang makatental man gud kai ang kunuhay buttery soft feeling sa
imong lapa lapa kung mag lakaw kana… pero makatawa lang ko kai nag
tuo gyud ang mga katabang sa among balay nga nag tsinelas lang kog SPARTAN! agoy agoy agoy…

kung nakahibaw lang sila, nabuslot akong bulsa tungod sa presyo aning tsinelasa!!!

pero wa gyud ghapon maka lupig sa tsinelas namo ni mamertz…

sus kadaghan pa raba ug picture-ranan nga tsinelas, labi na ang new crystals edition nga sus pagkanindot nalang jud tan-awon.. mura sad og mahalon pero lupig pa jud ang mahalon kai mas nindot ra ba jud ang tsinelas tan-awon!

#3 - Feb 12, ‘07 4:04 PM

palit namo!

#4 - Mar 7, ‘07 12:39 PM
bahalag wa’y kaon… bahala na…

#4 - Mar 25, ‘07 11:02 PM

hala murag tiil sa bata!! hahaha bata nga naay tattoo?
sul-ot man ang havaianas ni banggoy


amaw gyud.

check out the new havies…. just click the lick.. i mean, link!
http://mymaria.multiply.com/photos/album/19
weeeeeeeee


#5 - Mar 29, ‘07 9:51 AM
gahapon
ni abot akong pinakagihuwat nga SLIM HAVAIANAS nga Beige/Gold…
mabuang ko kai permi lang walay stock.. samot na kaha ang navy blue ani!
pero here it is! weeeeee..
humok pas butter ang tamakanan, murag na ug sponge (bob)…


#6 - Apr 6, ‘07 8:50 PM
wala lang.. ganahan lang jud ko mag tan-aw niya :P


way hangitiw kay kiti ri bitiw…

#7 - Apr 8, ‘07 7:43 PM
Sige lang guihapon ug kaboang sining mga tsinelas…pastilan dolor!!!
Photo: Kleng and I on Sabado Santo

#8 - Apr 10, ‘07 5:42 PM
nahuman gyud ang lent karon magsugod napod ang havaianas kaboang ni maria…

today thanks to ate malu
gi dad-an ko niya ug havaianas gikan sa land of the waray2x…

here are the sweet twosome:


hmmm murah kinahanglan nako mag pa pedicure dah… tsk tsk tsk

dah.. ngano ni enter bitaw…
bisan di gyud ko "blue" person, sige palit lang!
ang bronze kay reminds me of kanang egit
nga naa sa pier nga nabuwad na ug dugay kaayo hahahaha
kalood!

#9 - Apr 13, ‘07 9:38 AM
the 2005 Havaianas Oscar pack

@CHOCOLATE
photo credits:
collegedean

Brazilian jewelers H.Stern have teamed up with Havaianas, Brazil’s most popular flip-flop brand, to make a range of luxury flip-flops with a top price of USD19,840 (58,500 reais). A spokeswoman for Havaianas, said that the luxury range, which also includes models priced at USD3,660 (10,800 reais)
and USD2,440 (7,200 reais), would be made to order from H.Stern.


The strap of the most expensive flip-flop is inlaid with diamonds and 1,636 feathers made out of 18 karat gold. Hidden among the gold feathers of the left-foot sandal is a small amulet in the shape of a frog, a symbol of prestige among Indians. The rest of the flip-flop is rubber with a black sole.

For more pictures of Celebrities and their Havaianas, go HERE!

#10 - Apr 28, ‘07 1:27 AM

summer = beach = fun = MORE HAVAIANAS!!!

Thanks to Pitay (La Radio) Gonzalo for the Camu!!!

#11 - May 8, ‘07 10:42 AM

ug naa na jud koy ako!

#12 - May 15, ‘07 10:42 AM
This just came in today!!! Wooohooo!

My very own 37/38 Kids Stars Lilac/Lavanda
(thanks to Giselle!)


#13 - May 23, ‘07 1:12 PM

Brat mode:

I want one! I want it now!

This one’s really made just for me!


#14 - Jun 9, ‘07 12:04 PM

she should have worn my new havies….

say hello to my red top all the way from brazil..
thanks to Krystle.




#15 - Jun 17, ‘07 8:46 AM
okay so, i know.. this is so NOT me.. but hey, i can’t resist…

they’re still… havaianas

presenting the bayotness of all..

hello pinkie!

big thanks to Faith…
#15 - Jun 23, ‘07 12:01 PM
Samuraaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii!
I want that one too.. Palite ko ninyo ana…

#16 - Jun 28, ‘07 2:51 PM

Just arrived today!!!

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ Thanks to Mark Escaño ⋆✌㋡ღ⋆

#17 - Jul 4, ‘07 10:13 AM
OMG! I can’t wait…


fairies!!!



new slims


new slims - animal prints



slim stripes!!!




also to add to my wishlist:

#18 - Jul 7, ‘07 11:27 AM
Good things come to those who wait…


It’s here finally!!!
Thanks to ♥ Rozette


#19 -
Jul 11, ‘07 9:43 PM

The one that started it all…


L♥ve
is like having pairs of Havaianas. It never gets out of style. It
takes a long time for it to look worn out. You can even have all the
designs and styles you can get, but what’s amazing is that even if you
have a hundred pairs, you’ll never forget the first pair you
had… and still fall in love with it.-From a text message


my 1st pair and my favorite
The Gold Mets are the softest pair I have.

What’s your first pair?

#20 - Jul 12, ‘07 11:12 AM

Thanks to Joan for the Havaianas!

The 2006 blue stripes for me:

And I bought this green top as a beerday gift for Clarkie:

#21 - Aug 7, ‘07 9:23 PM
Nanggawas nalang ang 2008 Havaianas
mao pa intawon pag-abut sa among navy blue slims!

but it’s all worth the wait :)
Dapoieee and I got the same heavenly Havies…


#22 - Aug 17, ‘07 12:09 AM
In my mailbox today…


yada yada blah blah…


I can’t wait for these babies to arrive :)


Havaianas: Congratulations
to our Top 50 winning entries! You made us want to go back to the beach
with your Best Summer 2007 Beach Photo. You each receive the exclusive
limited-edition pair of Havaianas Take Us to the Nearest Beach
flip-flops.

Susan B. Sarmiento, Andrea Kristine R. Gutierrez,
Carmina Therese R. Ayque, Anna Michaela Palileo, Sarah Jane M. Basco,
Lyanne M. de la Cruz, Ma. Alessandra H. Flores, Maria Cecilia T.
Velasquez
, Pamela Bianca A. Gaerlan, Patricia Peronilla-Soler, Rachel
M. Joves, Sheryl Lyn A. Gobonseng, Lindsay Co, Amelia G. Aspe, Donna
Danadel M. Cerrer, April Joy C. Taclay, Carla Marie Aclaro Gomez,
Mellissa I. Alandy, Jaivilyn J. Nicolas, Lorena C. Borbon, Pia Maria A.
Magalona, Maritoni Rufino-Tordesillas, Maria Donna R. Nebre, Lorraine
Peach C. Sy, Jackie Lou Canlas-Reazon, Elena Marie V. Uichico, Celine
L. Leal, Marvin H. Muñoz, Jessica Kaye Patricio, Bambi A. Torres,
Osenio N. Rañin Jr., Carlo Magno A. de Leon, Kaiser Paul D. de Leon,
Loretta Divina O. de Luna, Mark L. Tanarte, James Randolph L. Nicdao,
Arlene M. Arce, Kathy A. Hernandez, Carla Marie M. España, Kristina
Lizelle F. Tamin, Ana Marie A. Isip, Maria Sandra F. Timbre, Leslie
Centeno Lim, Sandy M. Buit, Janice L. Ovalles, Rhea Ado And to all
those who joined, thank you very much! Please do watch out for another
Havaianas on-line exclusive in the future.


To view the photo album dedicated to winning this EXCLUSIVE pair.. go
HERE!

#23 - Aug 18, ‘07 2:34 PM

who could resist??? i know i can’t.. i simply can’t..
dah nakapalit lagi dayon in less than 3 mins!


it’s soooo… ME!

#24 - Sep 4, ‘07 5:45 PM

Thanks to Bernard … now my tsinelases have their safe haven :)


#25 - Sep 19, ‘07 5:12 PM

Well, what can I say? Being in the province also has its disadvantages…
in this case, the agony of waiting for new Havaianas models/stocks…

Pero sige nalang, bahala na.. basta naa gyud ghapon mo abot. :D

Para ako gyud ni kay last one on the rack, my size!

#26 - Sep 24, ‘07 10:47 PM
I just had to get myself a pair
(even if I promised for the Nth time that I am going on reHav…)


Thanks to sis Joan.

#27 -
Oct 2, ‘07 3:56 PM

People in Cebu, see you there!
For Photo Album of my MYOH 2007 experience: Go here!


swarovski? crystal in white

skull for banggoy

star for me

the silver slipper

my very own

MyMaria’s MYOH randomness pair

#28 - Oct 14, ‘07 11:01 AM

Look at what bangg♥y did to my Havaianas…

He told me I didn’t need to buy more because if I really wanted to have "new" ones, we can simply get creative…Giggle  2

Presenting my old new magenta & metallic brown tops…

♥♥♥
Now, if only I can find really nice pins to make it really customized…


#29 - Oct 24, ‘07 1:36 PM
I couldn’t wait any longer for the Visayas distributors… so I got mine ahead!

Thanks to Taloy G for my very pretty black Havaianas metallic logo!!!


… and there you have it boys && girls… a journey into my Havaianas heaven…

Congratulations! You’ve just lost approximately 25 minutes of your life that you’ll never get back… If you still can’t get anough of this post… Jump to MyMaria’s Personal Collection ㋡ Tsinelas && Havaianas && Ipanemas ㋡ Updated 10/24/2007 page for more oohs and ahhs!


post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i am distribuitor exporter havaianas made in brasil (original)
    speedimport1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. havaianas direct from brasil speedimport1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images