The Havaianas Difference: The last of 2007, the beginning of 2008.

Monday, December 10, 2007


This is the last (I promise!) for this year.. Teehee..


I personally prefer the Tops now. I'm not quite sure I'm liking all the SLIM ones that are available. It just so-so _______.


But check this out...



Both size 35/36 and 37/38 are almost the same size... the (barely) noticeable difference is the strap size only, being 3 and 4 respectively.


The lady told me that it probably is because some sizes are for MEN and others for WOMEN, so there... another evidence of the non-consistent sizing..
check out the sole thickness, too!

But who cares?




If the tsinelas fits, wear it!!

MyMaria's Personal Collection ㋡ Tsinelas && Havaianas && Ipanemas ㋡ Updated 12/10/2007

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images