LG - Life's good experience.

Sunday, December 09, 2007



I now have 4 LG internal/external cd/dvd writers and I can say I love them all because up to now, they're all working just fine. But when I saw how much the prices dropped with the lightscribe ones, I just had to get myself one. Now, let's just wait for CD-R King to sell cheap lightscribe discs.


Installed it myself (with the help of banggoy for wiping away the dust) and saved P300 in installation fees. ^_^


the insides of my dusty desktop cpu


*
*
*

and voila!
(sinawa sa ako cpu oi nga natrapuhan, maklaro man ko nag pic! hahaha)



Oh, by the way, did I mention it also comes with an ivory faceplate?
Hahaha.. murag cellphone.. naay casing!
ia\m/^_^\m/ai

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images