Just an illusion... This I know.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

This is what happens after 3 cups of coffee and Red Bull... At 4 AM you feel like you can be a pop star overnight.

Anyways, this is a preview of an upcoming music video that we're conceptualizing. Actually, this is dedicated to Dapoieee.

Click [to play] only if you're ready to be disgusted.




People say you got a lot to learn
That’s O.K.
You only complicate things when you’re young
The man around the corner likes to roll his dice just for fun
He says, “Take it easy babe, he’s not the only one.”
When all the light starts to yellow and fade
I see you in the middle and all the love we made
I’m your girl and you’re my man
It’s just an illusion, this I know...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images