Havaianas: The fairies have arrived!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

When sis Edna told me someone in Ebay was selling these babies, I checked it out ASAP.. She told me that even though they were a size 35/36, it was posted in the description that it was 9.25 inches. I couldn't even find a ruler that time but figured, what the heck? If it the tsinelas fits, wear it!!! If not, well, there's always Ebay (or Multiply!)...

So then I placed my bid and days after, I won!!! Ha ha ha! Best of all, my Banggoy paid for this as his additional Christmas gift!!! Ain't I the luckiest biatch? Hahaha!

And now here they are.. presenting... MY PURPLE FAIRIES (GLOW IN THE DARK!!!).. and yes, it fits me perfectly well. Now, i'm beginning to really think the 2008 Havaianas sizing have changed.



another angle...



and best of all... they GLOW IN THE DARK!!!!



More of my collection in here:
http://mymaria.multiply.com/photos/album/19

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images