God's Facebook? The Genesis!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today, I have tons of work as it is mid-week! But as you can see, I'm still not working! I have a hangover and what better way to alleviate it but chat, bloghop, update social networking sites, et cetera...

Seriously, I was going to start editing my files when I chanced upon Gadgenista's post about God's Facebook! I was like... "What in the world???" Okay, I apologize for those who are offended but hey, check it out below. If the Bible were written like this, it would be so much fun to read and I bet I could read it in a day. Tee hee!





Hmmm.. To add God as a friend or what?

Seriously, I gotta get back to work.

Dear God, anoint my creativity, my ideas, my energy, so that even my smallest task may bring You honor. Lord, when I am confused, guide me. When I am weary, energize me. Lord, when I am burned out,infuse me with the light of the Holy Spirit. May the work that I do and the way I do it, bring hope, life, and courage to all that come in contact with me today. And, Oh Lord, even in this day's most stressful moments, may I rest in You. In the mighty Name that is above all Names, in the Matchless Name of my Lord and Savior Jesus, I pray, Amen.
⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images