Havaianas: Metal Mesh (preia/dour claro or beige/gold mesh)

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Light-reflecting metal beads cover the thong-style strap of a classic flip flop.
You just got to have it!



So much for REHAV!



But wait.. I've been on REHAV, wasn't I? Yes, I am still...
Because I didn't BUY this myself ha!
(Okay, so maybe he used my account but I didn't purchase it... Hee hee.)
Defensive?
NOT!
This was a gift. ^_^

He asked me what I wanted... Obviously, THIS was my answer.
Need I say who it's from?







Lucky me... (mami?) Hee Hee. Mmm... You betcha!



Ain't it just drool-worthy?




So let me just say it... one more time... HAVAIANAS is LVE.
[[Addiiiiiiikk... na kung adik!!!]]

Thanks lover for all the lurrrvvveee...


⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images