Shopaholic?

Friday, February 13, 2009



In light of the upcoming flick, Confessions of a Shopaholic... and yours truly blogging about My Shopaholic Confession, I found some photos of Isla Fisher that reminds me of... well, who does it remind me of?



But of course... MYSELF! ^_^



Sorry, I couldn't resist.


I know, I know... It's a far cry! HAHAHA! :D Who am I kidding, right?

But if you haven't read my blog, then go here: CLICK! CLICK!!!
http://bastaigatsikat.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-shopaholic-confession.html

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. awesome! love it! wanna exchange links?

    ah I'll add you to my too blogs like it or not :)

    Earthlingorgeous.com
    My Happiness Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done you! loved your entry! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images