Life is so random & finally, the gift of Flickr.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Remember a year or so ago, I posted this blog???


CLICK: http://mymaria.multiply.com/journal/item/196/Flickr_anyone

It was around that time I purchased my Nikon cam and started to explore the world of photography. Although, I haven't gotten very far because I didn't get the chance to fully study it or experiment much, but I'd like to say, I love taking pictures... with myself being the main subject! LOL! But not even in the pro kind of way. You know, just your social networking kind of photos... A little something to flaunt.. and daunt! Sa maka una lang...

But today is a different day -- in this aspect of my life, anyway. I never did get around to purchasing a Flickr Pro account, but I wasn't worried either since I had less than 200 photos in my photostream. I don't log in to Flickr every day either, but today I decided to check for messages because I had posted some pictures from yesterday's shoot. So, here I go checking the comments when a private message from someone caught my eye. I didn't recognize his name either, so I got curious. I had even more questions in my mind when I read this:



For real???

So I went to the Flickr Pro page where I could try to check if the codes were legit, and to my astonishment...



It worked!



So therefore, I conclude that there are still nice people left in the world, though they be few and far between. I then decided to shoot a message back thanking him and also asking if the gift was really meant for me or it could have been a mistaken identity or something... but I'm still waiting for his reply.

This could be a sign... maybe a career move? Should I formally study photography now? Umm, if ever, can anyone point me to the right direction? And.... ummm, do you really think I could do this?

So many questions...

.. And uhhh, is 2012 really gonna be the end? LOL!



P.S. Thank you, John, for the gift of Flickr!

UPDATE: He sent me these messages...





⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images