Calling me a thief in the name of Alamid Coffee? FML!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I wanted to post this over at my Rants & Raves blog, but I decided otherwise since I got pictures to post and that blog is exclusively for verbal diarrhea. (Boring, huh?)

Since I don't have my Mickey with me right now, I haven't been checking up with all my social networks because I have to rely on Noodle Boy's Nadia or my mom's netbook just to go online. Of course, there's the iPad and the iPhone, but they don't have my bookmarks and all those plug-ins and extensions that make navigating my cyber life way much easier. Plus, not to forget my gazillion emails, usernames and passwords. The experience of not having Mickey for the past week is enough to make a blog post out of it! Total withdrawal. But I'll do that some other time...

In the meantime, here's what happened AFTER I was able to log in into my Multiply account in just 7 days since I handed Mickey over to the good people of Apple. I was met with this comment:




WTF?! Dude, what the hell is your problem!?

A thief!? Seriously... I can be a lot of things. I can even be a really good liar but a thief? Give me a break.

Who the hell is this guy!? Basilreyes. Hmm... Nope. Doesn't ring a bell. If I don't know this person, then my best bet is that he or she is probably just one of my haters. Tsk tsk tsk...



Well, look at what we have here... a DUMMY account! Now, from here on, this "hater" shall be known as NO FACE.


The real No Face from "Spirited Away"

Back to that absurd comment that No Face just wrote in my guestbook, I can't for the life of me think why he or she would say such ridiculous things. I mean, what for? I decided to ignore it but when I saw that he or she also left comments not just on my guestbook but on my albums and blogs, I was pissed. If that's the reason for this whole bashing, then No Face just accomplished his or her mission of pissing me off.

I mean, get a load of this:




So after a bit of trepidation, I checked my CIVET COFFEE album and blog, and here's what I found out...




Clearly, back in 2009, someone pointed out that I can't use the name Coffee Alamid. Which, as a matter of fact, I didn't ever use! Wait, did you guys even know I sold CIVET COFFEE?!? I mean, have I ever marketed that stuff or what!? I simply posted this civet coffee product as a favor to my cousin who is selling this all the way from South Cotabato (think Gen. San). To give him exposure, I posted this so that my friends and online buddies will be aware that they can get civet coffee at a much cheaper price compared to the ones in the commercial market.

And mind you, this is authentic civet coffee... the poop of the cat. Yes, people actually drink that stuff. I do. But not a lot because it's freaking expensive. I do admit that. But for those coffee connoisseurs, nothing is better than gourmet coffee, right!?

So anyways, I never ever said I was selling ALAMID COFFEE. But I did explain to people that Alamid coffee is civet coffee. Don't believe me? GOOGLE it!

I don't want to reiterate everything I said in Multiply but for the sake of those who don't follow me there... you can check out my post and the comments yourselves. My Multiply is open to all and this is the LINK. That's the album of the civet coffee that my cousin is selling. Then I also reposted an article from BBC News and a link to Alamid Cafe's website in my journal.

FYI: The Album and The Journal are two separate entries. I am selling coffee (with pictures) in the ALBUM and just posted information about what civet coffee is in the JOURNAL just to help people understand the coffee better. I didn't say anything about me selling Alamid Coffee... NEVER EVER.

Let's put it this way... I sell the Local Obagi. But did I ever say that I am selling the real OBAGI? No, I didn't. I haven't. And I don't think I'll ever. Gets?

Maybe No Face is one confused sonovabitch. Okay, I have the right to describe him or her that because of the things I am being accused of. Put youself in my shoes kuno beh. How would you react and how would you feel? If you feel otherwise, then you're not me. :) Tee hee.

So okay, let me just get one thing clear ONCE AND FOR ALL... I DO NOT SELL ALAMID COFFEE... I sell CIVET COFFEE. Last time I checked, people can sell ANYTHING. To help you get a clearer picture, check out our local eBay. To think some people will even sell their mothers if they could. So I don't understand why I'm being treated this way just because I sold some civet coffee and people know it more popularly as Alamid!?

Come on. I think things are just getting blown out of proportion here. INFRINGEMENT, huh!? My, that's quite a heavy word. Don't you think I know what that means as a writer and a photographer?! I mean, I HAVE IMPOSTORS, too, you know! People stole pictures from me!

Okay, enough of this bullshit. It's Christmas Time! We should all be having fun, being merry, getting drunk, patching things up with people, sharing love... and the list goes on. I just hope I made it clear here.

So for the last time, I DO NOT SELL ALAMID COFFEE. But I do sell unprocessed CIVET COFFEE beans from the mountains of South Cotabato, harvested by the natives. Not my business though. Just helping my cousin out. Rumor has it in Gen San that Manny Pacquiao actually eats this stuff... maybe that's his secret weapon for speed, huh? Oh well, the natives claim of various benefits from drinking civet coffee and to be honest, I haven't experienced anything much with drinking this coffee because as I said, it is expensive and I think I'd rather buy Havaianas and gadgets with my money. Although, I can say that it's a really fine coffee... and I do love coffee very much.

I hope all this nonsense will stop right here, right now.

GTG. Need to do a lot of work and this holiday stress is not making things easier. Anyways, Happy Holidays to one and all!


post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nabuang na ni Mai! I'm sure it's nothing, someone just wants to pick a fight.

    Happy Holidays!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew! a thief? ako jud kay ge accuse ko sa akong traydor na friend nga kleptomaniac daw ko. u know nasuya man way laing ikasulti. tsk tsk tsk. suya rana nimo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa! i don't know what to say.... some people just open their mouths without thinking!


    http://www.SlimBody.TV

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images