Each Day With You Becomes A Valentine

Friday, February 18, 2011



This year's Valentines Day is no different than any usual day spent with my Noodle Boy. Yes, I am crazy about him as he is head over heels in love with me. HAHAHA! But that's just my side of the story. Ask him what he has to say. I bet it just mirrors how I feel towards him. *sigh*

Love does come unexpectedly.



Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ♥ ♥ ♥



And so like any other day, our Valentines was filled with love, laughter, and fooooooood!





They say the only way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I bet Noodle Boy agrees. ;)



When you promise to love, refuse to let it die.



Look at my folks.. They've been together for 42 years...
WOW! Right? Ain't that amazing!?



"You are the one 
The only one I desire, 
When we touch, 
When we're one you light the fire; 

The seasons we share 
Hand in hand, there seems to be no time, 
Each day with you becomes a Valentine."





So stay in love everyone.  Keep the fire burnin'! :)


xoxo,
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images