MyMaria hearts HUMAN HEART NATURE!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

So a few days ago, I got this package.



What could it be? Had I ordered anything online lately aside from mom's dresses? Hmmm...



What's in these mysterious brown paper bags?

,---.
  ,-'
  |  
  o  

,---.
  ,-'
  |  
  o 
 
,---.
  ,-'
  |  
  o 
 
 


It's my HUMAN HEART NATURE loot!!!



Plus some more since I decided to become a dealer anyway for I am shifting to everything organic as much as I can like I've been tweeting lately. Need to make these changes in my life and what better way than also supporting Gawad Kalinga while taking care of myself!

I was so happy when Kumiko Mae of -chase beautiful things- announced that I had won the January birthday giveaway of Miss Mira L. Thank you ladies for picking me. :)



I sent in my photo from our WALK IN THE WOODS because I remember it being the most appropriate thing I can share as far as being natural goes. For those of you who don't know, I would use Human Heart Nature every now and then since 2008 whenever my mom gives me some products to try because she has a friend who sells them. I first fell in love with their shampoo... I love the smell of Mandarin on my hair and the history of the product is pretty impressive. And now they've got so many more products I could use!!!

Human Heart Nature makes me PROUD TO BE PINOY! And you know what else? Their products are sooooooooo insanely affordable.

This is a perfect opportunity for me to live my life a little differently this time. Cut back on costs and be PRO-PHILIPPINES, PRO-POOR, & PRO-ENVIRONMENT. Since I'm clearly not afraid to make any changes, I have a feeling this one move is going to bring me a lot of good!

Cheers to !

xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images