FS: OPENLINE Nokia C3 Slate Grey - Best graduation gift!!!

Saturday, February 26, 2011







Pre-loved Slate Grey Nokia C3 Complete Set - OPENLINE!

With remaining 7 months Nokia warranty!!!

Includes EVERYTHING in its box plus a red silicone cover...



Got this in September of last year but now getting another C3 from Smart for my postpaid plan,
so I'm letting this one go and I think this will make a
PERFECT GRADUATION GIFT!!!



No hidden defects!
 I take care of my phones... I buy and sell them periodically.
Check my feedbacks. ;)



Bought originally for 7,295.00!



Own it for only PHP 4,500.00!!!

Payment can be made via Chinabank / PSBANK / GCASH deposit.

Interested? Contact me at 0922.821.6418 or 0920.900.4468 for faster transaction.

And please DO NOT haggle! I won't reply if you ask for a "LAST PRICE".







Get it before someone else does!




Thanks for dropping by!


xoxo,



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. nice...pero buhi pa man ghapon gud imong 6120c hangtud karun mai...hehehe

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images