THIS IS IT!

Monday, February 07, 2011

I'm closing yet another chapter in life and it is a pleasure for me to open up a new page to write the story. I guess this time it's no longer just MY story, it's OURS. (Not that I don't share bits and pieces of what's going on with my love life.) You guys pretty much are in the know of what's going on in that department.

I don't think it's just a coincidence that it happens to be the LOVE MONTH, the YEAR OF THE METAL RABBIT, or that it was our anniversary a few days ago when Noodle Boy gave me his HEART set in stone. AHA! I bet you know what I'm going to say now, don't cha?

Well, this picture here paints a thousand words.



When you open a box that has this ring in it... what else would you say? You'd probably also be singing ala Beyonce... "If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it..." Although my version goes a little something like... "Yes, he LOVES it and now he has put a ring on it!"



Wo oh ooh oh oh ooh oh oh ooh oh oh oh!!!

It took Noodle Boy 17 years to finally say he loves me, 19 months to show his love to me, and now we have a lifetime of love to spend.

The journey begins...





















Well, that's just that the FIRST STEP... There's so many things to do and as frenzied as I am already, I know it's going to be a lot more crazy in the coming days as I get this wedding in order but I do realize it's gonna be a helluvalot of fun! Woot! I have friends and family to thank for who have given their love and support wholeheartedly. Now if I can just get everything done WITHIN THE BUDGET. Ack!

I plan to get married once to one man only. I better make this something AWESOME to remember!

I'll keep you guys posted! ;)


xoxo,
post signature

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images