I never danced until I got married.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011



Okay, not entirely true because I also danced during my 18th birthday. But that was 10 years ago!!! Our wedding reception was full of surprises. Not for us but for our friends and family. It was basically our show that night. We sang, we danced, we made everyone laugh and cry. We were stars that night!



We gave it all our best shot even though we weren't able to rehearse much or even practice for more than one day. Our friends and family cheered and made merry that night.



Young or old, we all celebrated.



It was fun to begin with!



Lots of laughter and some tears...



I never thought being married made life more meaningful. I never really dreamed of a grand wedding but our wedding was beyond my wildest dreams... because it was simply PERFECT.



Perhaps perfect may even be an understatement. It was a fateful day. Everything went smoothly. Even the sun shone in spite of the stormy weather forecast. It was as if everything fell into place.



As a bride, I had no worries. Everything was taken cared of... thanks to our parents, our friends and our coordinators. I have never had a day so wonderful in my life. My wedding day. It was simply fabulous!



People came from all over the country... some from different time zones even just to be with us on this special day. We wish to thank everyone for coming and partying with us!





It truly was memorable.





I feel so blessed... and I've never been HAPPIER!!!



I welcome this new chapter in life with open arms and an open mind.  I do realize marriage goes beyond all this glitz and glamour of the whole wedding... it will take a lot of work, I know. Marriage is a whole new world indeed. And this chapter of my life has only just begun. But with the man I love, Mr. Right, my NoodleBoy by my side... I know we can make it. Just like we have in all the times that we've been together.

Cariño Mio, te amo...

P.S. Credits to Mr. Ralph Matres for the awesome photography!!! Muchas gracias!

xoxo,
 post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images