Samsung Notebook Series 9 is a Fashionably Sexy PC!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The title for the World's Thinnest, Lightest and Brightest just got owned by no other than SAMSUNG! Heck, it's even thinner than a Macbook Air by 1mm, measuring 16.3mm (0.64 inches) only! Got this picture from LAPTOPMAG for comparison purposes:



Oh would ya look at that? So sexy, eh?

But it's not just because it's THIN that makes it ooze with sexiness. I mean, yes, of course we all want to be thin for one reason or another... that's why we wear clothes that make us look thin, right? Take this very look for example, a simple halter black dress can make one look a few pounds lighter.



Voila! 



And speaking of lighter, the Samsung Notebook Series 9 is indeed a sexy PC as it boasts a weight of only 2.88 pounds or 1.31 kg! Now that's pretty LIGHT! Even I use light cheese on my grilled burger just because...

*Ahem* Back to the topic, Duralumin is the new definition of lightweight! Dura-what? Okay, to give you guys  a better picture: Duralumin is twice the strength of aluminum, despite being light in weight. According to Samsung's website, "In fact, it’s currently the only laptop to be made of Duralumin, a premium material developed for advanced aircrafts and other highly specialized equipment. That means it’s about twice as strong as aluminum, but weighs no more—the perfect solution. And not only does Duralumin give your data an extra layer of security, it’s also responsible for its superior finish. It’s perfection you can feel." I guess we have to hold one in our hands to feel the magic.

Kinda reminds me of my civil wedding. We wanted it to be LIGHT... considering the heavy commitment that we were getting ourselves into and we do know black won't be an option, so there goes the slimming factor. Now how did I make white work for me? Simple, I chose lace. It's light, it's breezy, yeahhh...



I couldn't agree more with Coco Chanel's statement, "I consider lace to be one of the prettiest imitations ever made of the fantasy of nature; lace always evokes for me those incomparable designs which the branches and leaves of trees embroider across the sky, and I do not think that any invention of the human spirit could have a more graceful or precise origin." 

And just like lace, this slim, streamlined notebook not only travels light, it looks like it travels light due to its aerodynamic design. Also there's the third important highlight, BRIGHTNESS.



To be bright, I say you ought to show yourself boldly (and I don't mean wear your birthday suit!) but wear colors you normally don't or accessorize yourself to the point that you get the attention you want. For me, being sexy has nothing to do with baring skin but instead it is the way you carry yourself and how you feel. If you feel sexy, I bet you can do almost anything. ^_^



Now another plus factor for me is the keyboard's backlighting on the Samsung Notebook Series 9  because I mostly work/write in low-light situations. Did you know that the 13-inch MacBook Air doesn't have a backlit keyboard? Major turn off.

Things to note:

  • CPU: Second Generation Intel Core i5 Processor 2537M (1.40 GHz, 3MB; turbo up to 2.3 GHz)
  • Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit)/ Windows 7 Professional (64 bit)
  • Memory: 4GB DDR3
  • Storage (max): 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD) !!! [WHICH MEANS IT'S SUPER FASSSSST!]
  • On the left side, you'll find the Gigabit Ethernet port, mini HDMI, and (chargeable) USB 3.0 port.
  • On right side, there you have a combo headphone/mic jack, USB 2.0 port, and a microSD card slot
Need I say more? With the size of the Samsung Notebook Series 9, it really does pack a mean punch!

Photo courtesy of Google Images

Therefore, I would like to ask for a few more minutes of your time. (Two minutes at the very least!)

Head to Samsung Notebook Series 9's Facebook page to "LIKE" their page.

And please check out my entry in here -- http://apps.facebook.com/samsunggal/ilike.php?id=335

Do allow the app to access your profile. It's okay, I promise it's not SPAM!





Thanks for reading and hoping to get your support for the contest.

So what do you think of the Sexy Street Style get up I put on? Think Drew Barrymore or Alicia Silverstone meets Kate Moss and Jon Bon Jovi! That's ultimate STREET fashion! So... should I send it to LookBook.nu? Credits to my stylist friend, Angelo K. Comments on the box below! :)

P.S. Btw, will update blog post once I get my hands on this sweet sexy thing for my review! ;)



xoxo,
  post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images