When they say pregnant women are lucky, they are right!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pregnancy is not a joke, I tell you. I mean, I know it's been covered a million times but call me naive or what because I never really imagined myself with a baby bump before. Although having a child has crossed my mind a couple of times, being pregnant with all the low back pains, crazy cravings, and what have you were ideas that I had never entertained.

So when FitFlop Philippines announced the winners of their last contest, I was ecstatic to have won a prize! It was for a pair of Walkstar I. I chose the bronze color as most of my pregnancy clothes are of neutral shades.



And so, in short I would just like to say, FitFlop is truly one of the things my (pregnant) feet are truly grateful for. Thank you FitFlop Philippines. Not only does it make walking a breeze, it actually doesn't make my feet more tired than it should be with all the weight that I'm carrying now. And mind you, people... I have gained 30 freaking pounds already!!! FOR REAL! Now, more than ever, walking for exercise is not really my cup of tea. But wearing FitFlop really does help. You can take my word for it.



BUT WAIT! There's more...

Now that I have settled into this pregnancy plus my married life and Noodle Boy has acquired a spanking kick-ass computer which I will tell you about as soon as I blog it out, I've decided to join another contest. And so subsequently, I would like to ask for your support.

Friends, Filipinos, countrymen, lend me your ears... (This will take less than 2 minutes to do.)

Please click my entry in here -- http://apps.facebook.com/samsunggal/ilike.php?id=335

You might have to click it twice or refresh your page as the app seems unstable... then do allow the SAMSUNG NOTEBOOK SERIES 9 app to access your profile then click LIKE on my photo that shows up! :)








 
And you're done! :)

Thanks so much guys and with your support, and hopefully Lady Luck will not leave my side, I can have my own laptop once more to continue my blogging and discover again my passion for writing.

P.S. More blog entries in a few days... I'm just reorganizing my files and I'll be back blogging in no time! I know you've missed me... tee hee... and I miss the world of blogging and most of all, my friends here, too!

Will update soonest!



xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images