RameNoodles™ for COFFEE-MATE!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

"Milk for my cereal, Coffee-Mate for my coffee. Makes sense to me!"

We are all too familiar of those lines from the old TV commercial. We even used it during school plays. We grew up in a world where black coffee was not something we regularly drank. Back in high school and college anyway.

The world we live in, the way I see it, is still pretty much the same. I am pretty much the same, believing that no man is an island and that somewhere out there, there is someone that is meant to for you. Boy, am I glad to have found THE ONE person for me already. No more searching and waiting for Mr. Right. And he was even right here all along! So girls, take heed. The one person for you just might be there in front of you. Open your eyes. Don't take too long or search far and wide.

You guys pretty much know the story behind Ramen Girl and Noodle Boy. I guess I won't have to tell it again.

But just for kicks, watch our Coffee-Mate TVC:  http://apps.facebook.com/coffee-mate/myvideo.php?id=725032130 <-- CLICK!!!



What's meant to be really is meant to be. Agree? Noodle Boy, my perfect partner. WALANG KAPALIT.

xoxo,
 post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images