No time to lose, no time to wait! Live life with nTrust!

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Back in college I learned that an average person throughout his or her lifetime spends 3-5 years waiting in lines and queues. The average per day is about 45 minutes to an hour of waiting. You know, that's a lot of time wasted when you look at the big picture. Imagine the things you could have done with all that lost time. See random photos of me below taken years ago by my friends who also got nothing else to do while waiting with me. SO MUCH WAITING!!!

Average time spent waiting is 5-10 minutes.

Average time spent is 10-15 minutes.

Average time spent is 15-30 minutes.

More recently though when I started working (home-based), there have been times I have had to wait in line at remittance shops to get payment for my services rendered online as a freelance writer, blogger, link builder, etc. Most remittance shops in our city don't have air-conditioned waiting rooms so usually I end up soaked in sweat and melting under the sweltering heat of the tropical sun. The money I get is ultimately spent first at a nearby air conditioned food joint just to be able to catch my breath and relax for a bit, re-energize, then go home under the oppressive heat of the sun.

Sometimes though I go out at night to avoid the blinding rays since there are remittance shops that are open 24 hours, but I would then have to take the risk of getting robbed. It doesn't quite paint a pretty picture in my mind if you ask me. One cannot be too careful these days as these are hard times. I shudder at the thought.

Photo from  http://www.gpdwebcomic.com
I took this photo and reported it to the management because the security guard on duty was sleeping! Tsk tsk tsk!

I figured all these waiting and risk-taking will only shorten my life span so I wondered if there was anything else that would make my money issues less of a bother. I have used other safe online financial solutions which actually worked for me but those come with significant charges whenever I wish to withdraw money and my boss also needs to shell out some at his end to send money to the Philippinesthe fee of which is actually deducted from my paycheck. *sigh* It's just like getting robbed sans the masked man and a gun. Where is the light at the end of the tunnel? I only hear crickets chirping. So I've been hoping for an ingenuous and innovative company to rise and offer more financial options.

Enter nTrust.

This photo was taken outside a bank while people were lining up to use the ATM machine.
If you want to avoid long line-ups go to nTrust.com.

This photo was taken at a department store while people were lining up to pay the cashier.
If you want to avoid long line-ups go to nTrust.com.
This photo was taken at the mall while people were lining up to order from various food carts.
If you want to avoid long line-ups go to nTrust.com.
This photo was taken at the lotto outlet while people were lining up to place their bets hoping to get lucky.
If you want to avoid long line-ups go to nTrust.com.
This photo was taken at the pharmacy while people were lining up waiting for their number to be called and served.
If you want to avoid long line-ups go to nTrust.com.
This photo was taken at a fast food restaurant while people were lining up to order food.
If you want to avoid long line-ups go to nTrust.com.

  1. 1. Waiting for your turn to use ATM machines can be a tiresome experience simply because most banks don't have airconditioned waiting areas and you will have to be subjected to worse climate while lining up.
  2. 2. Most people don't mind getting in line at the counter/cashier to pay for their purchases. However, there are those times when you are in a hurry and the person before you is either using a credit card or a P.O. to pay, then your waiting time is certainly increased by a couple of minutes. That gets frustrating at times.
  3. 3. When you're hungry and must wait in line to order food, it can be quite exasperating. It adds up to the hunger more often than not.
  4. 4. Luck has everything to do with winning the lottery. Count yourself fortunate though when you get to a lotto station and don't need to wait in line. Waiting for the results also is quite taxing.
  5. 5. Buying medicine especially if you are rushing to get pain relief can only add to more stress or affliction to your existing condition.

WAITING, HUH!? Is there ever an end to this?

And so continuing my quest to better financial management and looking for ways to save the money I worked hard for, I came across nTrust.com from an ad by Nuffnang. It was free to sign up for so what have I got to lose, right? Scam or not, I didn't have to pay them anything to register.


A few weeks later, I received my card. WOW! They really mean business! THEY REALLY DO KNOW THAT TIME IS GOLD! Thumbs up!



It was only then I realized they were somehow connected with Security Bank! I know the branch manager of Ormoc City's Security Bank and a neighbor works there, too. It's a bank that recently opened up in town.


I activated my card and also read the letter they sent me. I got even more interested in nTrust because even though it's a fairly new company to me, it's legit. According to their Facebook page, nTrust has continuous governmental and financial industry regulatory reporting and auditing responsibilities. This includes Anti-Money Laundering prevention and compliance. Also, it's like getting your own Mastercard. And you know, "There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard."


The timing couldn't be any better. I have an overseas trip coming up and I dare not imagine getting in line at foreign exchange booths. I could really use all the time I can get while traveling. Plus it's really nice to know Mastercard is accepted worldwide! I'm going to be relying on nTrust for sure. So how does it really work?

Pretty self-explanatory, huh?
It's the usual no nonsense deposit and withdraw method. It's very simple. You don't even have to pay for any transfers to your nTrust Cash Card.

How to transfer money to the Philippines

The next time I take up a project online and my boss asks me how to transfer money to the Philippines or remit money to the Philippines, now I can say there's nTrust! And it's going to be so cool because we're going to be "neighbors"! I don't have to be stressed out and plodding on under the crazy weather to claim my money or spend some of it for a quick relief from the sun eating unhealthy junk just to get cooled off.


Sending money to the Philippines is so easy with nTrust. And if we're "neighbors", my boss does not even have to memorize all my details just to send me my paycheck!

Remit money to the Philippines

To put an emphasis on it, I can easily cash it out without waiting in line at remittance shops or taking all those risks I mentioned earlier. *Still shudders at the thought of getting robbed because of a sleeping security guard!* As for nTrust, they use a 256-bit SSL encryption, which is the same thing that banks use for online transactions. For your peace of mind, VeriSign and TRUSTe validates and protects all your data.

Based on my experience, we clearly have a winner! 
Go nTrust!!!
More on how nTrust works at their YouTube channel. Check it out in HERE!

You know, this actually gives me an idea. I have relatives in the US who regularly send money to their loved-ones here. They still go through all those old-fashioned remittance methods and now I can spare them the trouble by showing them how nTrust works. They can create their own accounts and if they're too lazy to do it, then I can just offer the use of my own account. They can have money sent through me. It's like cutting down money remittance cost and time in half!

send money to the Philippines
nTrust keeps people out of long lines so they can spend more time doing the things they love.
Scrapbook page above put together by yours truly.
With nTrust, all of us can spend more time on the things we need to be doing instead of waiting! All those lost times can be made up finally by doing something else worthwhile and that really matters, i.e.:
1. picking up a hobby or taking up sports,
2. learning a new language or pursuing a career,
3. practicing yoga or focusing on health issues,
4. investing money on more important things for the future, 
5. reconnecting with people you've lost contact with, 
6. spending quality time with family and telling them you love them before it's too late, 
7. saving the environment and trying to make the world a better place, 
and the list goes on... 








Life is short. Let's go live it!

Try out nTrust, today!

NOW FOR SOME MORE GOOD NEWS!!!

-> Withdraw money to your CND or PHP bank account
-> Load your personalized nTrust MasterCard and reload anytime, anywhere!
-> Access millions of merchants and withdraw money at over 1.7 million ATMs globally!

From now until midnight on October 15, 2012, all WITHDRAWALS and nTrust Cards are absolutely FREE. Sign up today!






TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mrsnoodleboy
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images