Rewards at your fingertips with Perxclub!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Who doesn't like perks and freebies? Everyone loves free items and one way to get them is through loyalty cards or rewards from your favorite stores. I, for one, am the ultimate consumer. I love spending for things I love and I love getting free treats after all my purchases. For me, it's a win-win situation. Forget the economy, it's not just all about the money. It's about enjoying perks and being happy.

Have you ever been to your favorite shop and forgot to bring your loyalty card? Well, I've been there and done that. Once I went to a spa to get a foot massage and would have gotten one for FREE had I brought my loyalty card. Ugh. You know, a wallet can only hold so much cards and frankly speaking, I'm too much of a scatterbrain to actually remember where I put all these cards! Add the instances where I have to change wallets and bags, then it's history. [-_-] Pfft.


But now say hello, or Mabuhay if you will, to this brand-new innovative loyalty card organizer app (and it's a FREE mobile app!) from Perxclub Philippines. As a matter of fact, it is the country's first and only digital customer rewards mobile app! You can bid adieu to bulky wallets and lost points and stamps. I know I will.

If you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or any iOS device, just head to the Appstore and download PERXCLUB MOBILE LOYALTY developed by MobileOptima, Inc. The Android version is still in the works but soon enough, Android fans will also be able to enjoy this awesome new app on their smartphones!

Perxclub Mobile Loyalty Philippines

It's so easy to use especially if you have a Facebook account (nowadays, who doesn't?) as you can easily sign up with it. You'll only need to register once and that's it.


Now you can access more or less 60 partner merchants and start collecting those (digital) stamps or in this case, perxstamps for your freebies and rewards! It's so sensational, right!?

Perxclub Mobile Loyalty  Philippines

partner merchants perxclub philippines
So many merchants, so many perxstamps!
This app is truly something for people with memory deficits like me who can't even remember what I ate yesterday. But that's beside the point really because with this Perxclub app, all your loyalty cards are neatly intact! You just can't lose them! Everything is in one place and it's even categorized!!! Sweeeeeeeet! And on occasions when you just can't decide where to go, looking at the list of the many stores and shops will give you an idea where you should be heading. You can be absolutely loyal to your favorite stops. Isn't that what loyalty cards are about? :)

And you know what else, even if you do *knock on wood* lose your phone, you don't have to worry about a thing because your Perxclub data are safely stored and backed up! In addition to that, there's a passcode so no one can steal your rewards. WOW! Talk about peace of mind!


Furthermore, since I'm well geographically-challenged as you may already know, Perxclub gives me the sneak peak on what's around me! As you can see, there's a map. I love maps because it makes the Philippine islands much closer to each other and easier to navigate however electronically.


In this digital age, this app is truly a gift for freebie-lovin' Filipinos such as yours truly. It's a wonderful app, so easy and convenient to use, and I embrace this with all my heart because the first time I browsed through it, I felt like this app was made especially for me. FOR REAL! My mind is thrilled at the possibilities for this one speaks volumes and I can only imagine the fun I'll be having with Perxclub in the days to come. They say that there are even games you can play to earn rewards. How do you like that? I'm going to explore this app some more and I can't wait to give it a go during my upcoming trips and shopping sprees. Weeee! ^_^

The man behind Perxclub, Mr. Jerry Ilao, is a genius! I salute you for giving us this great app. For me, this is like an answered prayer for all Pinoy consumers.

Perxclub Philippines
http://www.perxclub.com
What are you waiting for? Check it out now! Go and download PERXCLUB MOBILE LOYALTY!



TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mrsnoodleboy
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images