Oh my sweet tooth! Cheers to the super sisters!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

When I was pregnant, I must admit that my sweet tooth got the best of me. My doctor told me I had enough room to gain weight. Go figure. I was underweight to begin with so I think I compensated and ate almost everything I laid my eyes on... which included those deliciously sinful Bleeding Love cupcakes.



I first tasted them at Bebidas Coffee.Bar then found out later on that these were made by a pretty Paulinian, Gelle Gantuangco, who is years my junior (don't ask how many!) and went to study in Manila to pursue a career in culinary arts. I should say that cupcakes made by someone who is studying to be a chef speaks a lot and will never disappoint! She just updated her blog and you can go ahead and check out this foodie's blog, however, not with an empty stomach I should add. ;)

http://gee-spices.blogspot.com

Gelle Gantuangco is also a fashionista just like her equally lovely sister, Ganna Gantuangco of Secrets of Gee, a budding fashion blogger who is all about bold and bright colors which are sure to brighten your darkest day... or your browsers when you check out her blog for that matter.

http://gee-secrets.blogspot.com
Okay, so what am I getting at? Well, there's a current giveaway going on for local folks here in Ormoc City who don't know what the fuss is all about. In other words, if you want to taste these sweet treats for FREE just do the following:

1) Go to Ganna's Facebook page.
2) Share the PHOTO saying: "I want www.gee-spices.blogspot.com's Bleeding Love Cupcakes! Get it from @Secrets of Gee Blog!" (Make sure the tag works correctly!)

CLICK HERE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=456338827739461&set=a.377162515657093.86409.377133625659982&type=1&theater
That's it! As simple as that and they'll deliver the cupcakes over to you! I missed them when they came over today because I was preoccupied but nevertheless, I got the cupcakes and they are as yummy as ever and maybe even better than the first time I had them!

This has easily become my favorite cupcake!
Microwaved for 30 seconds ;)
Even Little Mao took a few bites! ;)


Thank you so much, girls! I definitely recommend these cupcakes and I think we'll be ordering more of these soon!


What are you waiting for? Gotta try them now!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images