Hair Dare! My Liese Prettia Bubble Hair in Platinum Beige!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's that time once more to experiment with my hair. No, I'm not bored with it. I simply needed to get a color change because my roots are showing. This time, I tried the new rage which is the bubble hair dye. So easy to apply, you can actually honest-to-goodness DO-IT-YOURSELF! I'm a big DIY fan so this was really fun for me to do.

Liese Prettia Platinum beige bubble hair dye colors

I bought Liese Prettia PLATINUM BEIGE from an online seller for this project. (I'm thinking maybe I should sell this product since I can't find any around here!) There are plenty of other bubble hair dyes in the market today like Palty, Beauteen, and others. This particular color from Liese, however, caught my eye because it is almost the same shade as my son's hair. Go figure. So I really wanted to wash off my current hair color and go back to a basic, natural shade. This one was the closest to my liking, although the Chiffon Beige, Marshmallow Brown, and Milk Tea Brown are also some of the colors I seriously considered.
Liese Prettia bubble hair dye colors
What I love about this bubble hair dye is the easy-peasy no frills application. Just lather it like shampoo and you're all set! Then wait just a couple of minutes... 30 minutes should do it, though I took an hour because that's just me and based on experience, I get my desired color if I let it stay for a little while longer.


While some people wrote in their reviews that they could hardly stand the ammonia-ish smell, I found out that I could tolerate it. Heck, I've tried worse!!! The kind that almost suffocates you. Nevertheless, there is a certain smell, kinda parlor-esque if you ask me.


The gloves that came with the Liese Prettia bubble hair dye is actually fitted like those medical gloves. I also noticed that the dye isn't as irritating and itchy to the scalp like most other dyes I've tried over the years. Maybe some people get different reactions to dyes so it's best to do a skin test first!
I have pretty long hair now but it's so fine I had quite a lot of extra bubble hair dye left in the bottle when I was done with mine. So with all my powers of persuasion, I talked Noodle Boy into it and he agreed to let me color his hair, too! Yey!!! Isn't my husband adorable? Hehe.

With Little Mao/NoodleLito and his naturally light brown hair!
Alright, now let's move on to the BEFORE and AFTER pictures! It's not a drastic change this time but since my last hair color a few months ago, my roots as you can see are showing badly. Also I dunno why my hair color ended up all uneven, I think it must have been the bleach. Ugh.

Liese Prettia Platinum Beige
My hair is a mess but whatever, okay!
As you can see, from light colored hair (yellow-based I think) to a more natural brown mane. Depending on the light, the PLATINUM BEIGE color from Liese Prettia gave me the color I was hoping for and probably in a few days it's going to turn into something like an ash brown color.

Liese Prettia Platinum Beige
From Light Havana to Platinum Beige
When indoor it's not as bright and I'm loving the cool brown effect it has on me. And look, it covered those dreadful roots and even colored my hair evenly! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

Liese Prettia Platinum Beige

I even got the color not far from what is on the box. I think it's really nice and it left my hair smooth afterwards. I was expecting it to be really hard to comb and all but with the conditioner treatment albeit very little that came with it, my hair is soft. As if I never colored it or what!

My son seems to like my new hair color, too!
Now I have the same hair color as my son. Well, ALMOST the same anyway. But hey, it looks pretty natural to me. Don't you agree?

Taken with ambient light.
Natural brown, huh? 

Next time maybe I'll try the brighter colors... maybe even the SWEET PINK or the CASSIS BERRY!!! Because you know, even though I'm a mom now... I'm still gonna rock it! BASTA IGAT, SIKAT!!! So, until then...



TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mymaria
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images