The Pixie & The Man of Steel

Friday, June 14, 2013

Good morning! 안녕하세요! Ohayou Goizaimasu! 早上好 Zao Shang Hao!
Yesterday I took some time off work and traveled to The Queen City of the South, my birthplace, my beloved Cebu City. Would you believe it has been OVER A YEAR since I've been back? WHOA. As if it's not only 2 hours away!


Anyways, Noodle Boy with his undying love and unending support accompanied me to get a hair cut. I know what you're thinking. Yes, I went all the way out to the other island just for a cut. But it's not just any hair cut! It's for my awesome PIXIE cut!

Francis of Bridges Salon, Cebu City
So from Rapunzel to Tinker Bell. Should I get my hair bleached? *esep*esep*
I love getting my hair blow dried. I feel like a puppy. LOLz!
Move over Charice Pempengco. Tee hee!
There's only one person in the world who I trust can do it for me and do it right the first time. The very same person who chopped off my hair in the summer of '05 and gave me a cool new look some 8 years ago already -- Francis, the Singaporean owner of Bridges Salon and L’Oreal hairstyling ambassador.

With Francis Lee, the brilliant senior hairstylist and owner of Bridges Salon.
I actually booked my appointment a month ago and I had to come earlier than I intended because Francis had to get another surgery and will be away for a few weeks. Bridges Salon used to be at JY Square (where I went before) but now they are at The Gallery in Mabolo, Cebu City. You can call them at (032)233-0023. I paid Php450 for my haircut which I think is very reasonable. You definitely get what you pay for and when it comes to haircuts, I am not the one to scrimp. IMHO, Bridges Salon is really the best place to get a haircut when you are in Cebu City.

PixieMeiXi is back! 
Inspired by Mary Margaret (Ginnifer Goodwin) from Once Upon a Time
With my #1 fan, Cariño Mio.
Next on the itinerary was SUPERMAN!!! And we watched it at no other than the IMAX Theatre. **Don't worry I'm not posting any spoilers!** 


From the beginning to the end, it was action packed. You better not down lots of liquid because you'll risk peeing in your pants (literally). You wouldn't want to get up in the middle of the movie just to relieve yourself. I tell you, THIS IS THE BEST SUPERMAN *EVER*! Though I really wonder what gel he used because his hair stayed in the place the whole time he was getting punched and slammed. And I do wish Henry Cavill to play Christian Grey should Hollywood pursue the Fifty Shades of Grey film adaptation. He is just adorable and so hot!!! Tee hee.


I got emotional in some parts of the movie since they really showed Superman's "human" side and I do know what it's like to be a mom now. So yeah. Parents. You should definitely watch this film in an IMAX Theatre  [we got center seats at J15 & J16] to have the best experience because there's nothing quite like it really. The movie is so good that I still get goosebumps when I think about it. I'm so going to get a Blu-Ray copy, that's for sure. And don't forget to pee first before you watch it! It's 2.5 hours of awesomeness!!! Your bladder will thank you. :)




TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mrsnoodleboy
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images