7 Easy Everyday Eyeliner Styles + Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener Review

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hi, everyone! I've been wanting to do this post for a while and what great timing that I got hold of a new eyeliner PLUS brightener! So I said goodbye to my now less than 1-inch trusty old Ever Bilena eyeliner that I've had for ages and welcomed with open arms (errr, open eyes?) this wonderful and indispensable beauty product!


Meet the Revlon PhotoReady Kajal™ Intense Eye Liner + Brightener, that is clearly my favorite item from the June BDJBox which I was able to subscribe to before it sold out. The main reason why this item is my #1 product pick is because I wear black or brown eyeliner almost every day. You hardly see me in public without it. My eyes feel kind of naked when I don't put any on. I look like I'm sick or just had a good cry or something like that. Eeep!



So for this blog post, here's a 7-day challenge for BDJ BOX. I will show you my 7 favorite eyeliner styles that you can spot me sporting during the different days of the week... depending on my mood and/or period cycle. LOL!

DAY 1. CAT EYE / FELINE - My favorite style. A real classic. Mastered since 1999. ^_^

DAY 2. ARABIAN - When I'm feeling a little empowered, confident or sexy, I wear this like I'm from the Mediterranean.

DAY 3. BASIC - An everyday eyeliner style for me and when I just want to add a little bit of character to my eyes... Just so they do not feel "naked" at all.


DAY 4. DOUBLE UP -This is another classic favorite of mine. But only when it's not too hot/humid because my eyeliner tends to smear on me. This really makes my Asian eyes look larger.

DAY 5. SIMPLE or THIN LINE - Just like it says. Very practical to wear. Anybody can pull this one off!

DAY 6. BOLD or SO THICK - This is when I wanna do a smokey eye but have no time to do it, so instead I go out into the big bad world with this bold look.

DAY 7. OPEN WINGS - For the times that I want to stand out and grab some attention. Totally worth it!


So there it is! Whew! That's a quick guide to the basic and beautiful eyeliner styles that anyone with a black kohl liner can do. I suggest though that you pick up the Revlon PhotoReady Kajal™ Intense Eye Liner + Brightener because it's basically a 2-in-1 product. How does it compare to a gel liner? For one, it's easy to use and guaranteed that beginners won't make a mess with it. Second, the consistency is, I don't know how to word it exactly, not lead-y or pencil-y(?). Sorry, makeup review n00b here. I mean, it glides smoothly so just one stroke and you get the line that you want, and not necessarily have to risk poking eyes trying to make it "write". The color is rich and intense. It also does not smear crazily like most of the eyeliners I've used in the past. OMG. I end up looking like a panda by the end of the day especially when it's oh so humid in my place.
how to put eyeliner on eyes
Can't help but LOL at this!!!
Anyway, if you won't take my word for it, then try it out. It retails for PHP 525.00 locally and can be bought at most departments stores and malls or wherever Revlon is sold. You can also buy it online or better yet, order from legit online sellers like La Belle Boutiquaire. (BASTAIGATSIKAT TIP: In my experience, it's usually much cheaper buying beauty products from online sellers than from physical stores.) So why do you think it is priced highly for an eyeliner? Keep in mind when it comes to most beauty products, you get what you pay for. ;)

eyeliner styles, basic, cat eye, classic, asian eyes
7 eyeliner styles you can try for each day of the week!
BEAUTY TIP: When using eye pencils, always sharpen them before use to ensure proper and mistake-proof application. I learned this during the personal makeup workshop I attended earlier this month.

eyeliner styles, basic, cat eye, classic, asian eyes
Eyeliner styles created by MyMaria
That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by and do come back for more beauty reviews/tutorials soon!



TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mymaria
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images