5-MINUTE MAKEUP CHALLENGE! (For Casual Everyday Look)

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

5-minute makeup challenge

Contrary to what most people believe in that I need at least an hour to do my makeup, I actually need only at least 20-30 minutes. But to answer your question on what I do when I'm in a serious hurry and if I had just 5 minutes to do my makeup, I am proud to say, "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" 


CHALLENGE COMPLETE! So within 5 minutes here's what I did... I spent:
  • 2 minutes for concealers (because I have acne and blemishes!) - please see my complete concealing ritual on my other video -- http://youtu.be/buCfnp-_wrg
  • 1 minute for powder+foundation/contour (no blush-on)
  • 1 minute for eyebrows (pencil this time because it's faster, normally I use a gel product)
  • 30 seconds for curling lashes+1 coat of mascara (normally I do 2-3 coats, also no eyeshadow/eyeliner)
  • 10 seconds for lipstick
  • 20 seconds to BLEND, BLEND, BLEND.
I skipped the eyeliner part because obviously I was in a hurry and it does take me quite some time to do it since my eyes are shaped weird. LOL. I'll show you in my next video. :)

NOTE: Terribly sorry for the out of frame shots. I'm fairly new to this whole filming thing but I'm learning along the way. Next time I'll be sure to adjust the camera properly. ^_^

Here are the list of products used in the video:
  • Naturactor Cover Face Concealer / Foundation in 171 and 151
  • Maybelline New Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Medium
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation in NC30
  • Fanny Serrano Two-way Cake in Rajah
  • AVON Glimmersticks Brow Definer in Dark Brown
  • Fairy Drops Platinum Mascara
  • Pixy Colors of Delight Lasting Matte Lipstick in Earthy Beige
Brushes Used:
If you have a 5-minute makeup challenge video, please leave your link at the comments section so I can go check it out! It'd be great to learn more tips and tricks from you, guys! Thanks a lot of visiting my blog!
Stay tuned for more "HOW TO" videos at my YouTube channel. Be sure to subscribe if you haven't already. See you next time!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images