Review: Belo Essentials AcnePro

Friday, May 30, 2014


A week ago, I took a break from my usual skincare regimen because it's that time of the month again and my hormones are acting cray-cray. And that means I am getting zits all over my face. Okay, maybe just one or two. So it was a good thing I was able to grab the BELO ESSENTIALS ACNEPRO items from Sample Room, thus it was a perfect opportunity for me to try it out!


For those of you not familiar with any acne regimen, usually it involves a 3-step process or even more; but this time, I am going on a 3-step Clear Skin System. It's not at all difficult. You'll only need to remember 3 things: CLEANSE. TONE. REPAIR. That's it! So let's take a look at these babies and I'll tell you what I think about each of them.


After removing your makeup or even if you just want to freshen up, this gel face wash is great during the summer season. I, for one, wash my face up to 3 x a day when it's hot because my face tends to get oily and it just feels so heavy and dirty, and this is sans makeup. The consistency is almost like the gel facial washes I've tried in the past, except this one's a bit thicker so be careful when you squeeze the tube because the product is slippery and a couple times I did manage to waste some into the sink. Anyway, that's just me being a klutz.


I love how this BELO ESSENTIALS ACNEPRO Pimple-Fighting Gel Face Wash (Php 99.75 for 50mL) does not leave my skin dry at all. I mean, while you wash your face you could actually feel it's moisturizing properties and so I doubted if it would ever clean my face at all. But then once I patted my face dry, miraculously it felt super clean! It's like every dirt was lifted and washed away leaving my face smooth and silky to touch. It smells nice and fresh, too.  Pretty much like a just-stepped-out-of-the-shower scent.


Next, it's getting your face treated with this toner. As with most toners, it does contain alcohol but it didn't sting my face at all. Oh wait, maybe that one time I pricked a pimple but it wasn't so bad to cause any trauma. I could smell the chemicals used for treatment as I dabbed a cotton ball soaked with BELO ESSENTIALS ACNEPRO Treatment Toner (Php 79.75 for 60mL) but it's fairly mild compared to other toners I've used before so yes, it's instantly my favorite toner! It's also got a slight cooling effect to the face and dries only after a short while.


Last but not the least, we have the BELO ESSENTIALS ACNEPRO Pimple Gel (Php 149.75 for 10g). I must admit that this is the one thing that got me really interested to try out this 3-step Clear Skin System. Why? Because it's so hard to find a pimple gel that works and easy to find! I practically go on a pimple gel hunt every quarter when I run out of supply and most of them are so expensive. Sometimes I doubt if they indeed work or only dry my skin up. (I'm referring to you, my dear benzoyl peroxide!) Of note, this pimple gel is soooo affordable. In fact, it is the cheapest pimple gel that I've used to date!


But wait... there's more!

Having tried countless of acne products prevously, this is actually the first time I came across ones with the ingredient, Purified Bee Venom. Seriously!? I was like WTF at first but yes, I am a daredevil so what could possibly go wrong. I'm not allergic to bee stings AFAIK. I also read that: "Bee Venom is one of the hottest ingredients in the skin care world right now as not only is it effective in treating acne, it is also a great anti-aging ingredient. Bee venom is anti-bacterial, and keeps the skin youthful by making the skin produce more collagen, and relaxing facial muscles!" That made me really curious so I tried the BELO ESSENTIALS ACNEPRO line and I love it! Oh and how cute is the color of the packaging? It's my favorite COLOR, if you haven't noticed. ^_^

See the logo up there??? It's also HALAL CERTIFIED!

So does this work? Hmmm... Let's take a look at the photos below.

Click to view larger size.
Click to view larger size.

It did not miraculously make my pimples go away like magic (but what does?) and in a week's time, it certainly did its job marvelously! And this 3-step Clear Skin System only costs a total of Php329.25! So now when Aunt Flo comes each month bringing along her minions of pimples, I now have a secret weapon to fight them off. Tee hee.

So to answer the question, WHAT MAKES YOU SHINE BRIGHT EVEN WITHOUT A SPOTLIGHT? My answer is clear, unblemished skin. Also I think that when a girl is at her happiest because she has no more insecurities, she simply shines. :) For now, I can shine bright with the help of makeup to conceal my blemishes and soon enough, I am looking forward to be able to post an unfiltered/barefaced photo on my social networks and confidently say once more, "Look, Ma! No more pimples!"

 

I highly recommend the BELO ESSENTIALS ACNEPRO 3-step Clear Skin System and though these things work on a case to case basis, I do hope you guys try it and get positive results, too! Thanks Belo Essentials and Sample Room for introducing this new product for acne-prone people such as yours truly.


Until my next beauty review... Thanks for reading my blog post and drop by anytime soon!




TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/bastaigat_sikat
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/bastaigat_sikat
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
YOUTUBE ★ http://youtube.com/mymaria
BLOG ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images