Review: Belo Collagen Powder Drink and Glutathione + Collagen

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Two months ago, I discovered the next best thing to the fountain of youth. I tried it and I loved it! I never thought my skin could benefit from such a thing but then again, there's no denying that I'm not getting any younger. Who am I kidding, right? But who says we can't try to stop aging without having to drastically change our image to preserve what we think is beautiful?

Enter BELO NEUTRACEUTICALS COLLAGEN POWDER DRINK with Hyaluronic Acid.

Thank you, Nuffnang Philippines, for this!
The first time I heard about collagen powder drinks was from a good friend of mine who is also a huge fan of all things Japanese. She told me all about the benefits and it was pretty obvious how her skin glowed. She was a living statement to this thing. It was during that time I was seriously battling an acne breakout, so it wasn't a top priority in my beauty to-do list. I asked her if it would exacerbate my skin condition and she said it shouldn't. She was using a product she ordered from Japan and just when my skin started to get better, Belo announced their newest product! It's available at Watson's, Mercury Drug, SM Beauty, and all leading drugstores. Heck, you can even just order it online at Lazada Philippines and get it delivered to your doorstep!

http://ho.lazada.com.ph/SH52lM


For the average Maria Clara, when you look at the cost, one would think it's pretty steep for a beauty drink, correct? That's what I thought until I tried it for a month (finished 2 boxes or 28 sachets) and I conclude that it's definitely worth it! Disclaimer: I am not paid to say this or even write a review. I'm doing this because I want to tell you guys how it improved my skin significantly. I do use topical creams to get rid of acne and blemishes, but this here is all about BEAUTY FROM WITHIN as Belo Authority so aptly puts it. And I couldn't agree more! If you follow me on Instagram, you can see how my skin got so much better... and even FASTER than I anticipated! And this is greatly due to such supplements that I've been taking.


What I love about the collagen powder is that you can add it to any of your favorite drinks and even to soups if you wish. The powder turns jelly-ish when it comes in contact with liquid but dissolves shortly after. It smells fishy if you think about it but not in a bad way. There is also no after taste to me. It is recommended to take 1 or 2 sachets a day. I'm not entirely sure you can OD on a collagen supplement or any supplement for that matter, but I do know that it would be a waste of money if you took more than you need. So one sachet a day was enough for me. Hey, I'm not *THAT* old yet. Tee hee.


This drink, however, contains marine collagen so if you have shellfish allergies or something, I would advise to get a professional or expert consultation first. You know, just to be sure. Beauty products including supplements work on a case-to-case basis. For me, the Belo Collagen Powder Drink made it possible for my acne scars to heal so much faster and restored the youthfulness of my skin in a short span of time. I mean come on, with pimples and acne, the biggest fear really is to have holes on your face the size of moon craters! If you saw how bad I broke out the last time, then you'd be worried what your skin would be like afterwards.

After finishing 2 boxes of Belo Collagen Powder Drink.
That photo above was taken with just powder and a little bit of concealer on my face. I've been out and about already, thus the obvious shine on my oily face. I didn't have to layer lots of foundation anymore to hide my imperfections because my skin seems smoother and more supple, and if not for the little red marks, you'd think I never had to battle acne problems. Take a look at this before and after makeup transformation I did 4 weeks ago.


Don't you just love it? I mean, have you seen my makeup transformation prior to that? Anyway, I wouldn't say that the drink alone took care of my acne woes, I did do water therapy and changed my diet. But one thing is for sure, it contributed significantly to my current skin condition, which is acne-free and my skin's looking healthier than it has ever been.

But wait, there's more! I also added to my regimen the BELO NUTRACEUTICALS GLUTATHIONE + COLLAGEN CAPSULES.


http://ho.lazada.com.ph/SH54ZK


Now I know what you're thinking. Do I really need that? Well, I'm not sure about the whitening part because that's not really my concern but since it has collagen and I've seen what collagen can do for me, I immediately grabbed the opportunity to try out some samples from Sample Room. You can also buy this online at Lazada Philippines which is currently on SALE! If you're in the US, Belo Nutraceuticals Glutathione + Collagen Dietary Supplement is also available for purchase at Amazon.


After finishing the 2 blister packs I got, I can assure you that this product did not break me out. I've tried some gluta capsules in the past that ended very badly for me because not only did I flush money down the toilet (these madafaka are exxxpensive!), they also broke me out! When something does that for a prolonged period of time, then stop using such product. That's not purging anymore. It means you're not "hiyang" and you're better off looking for other options. Like I said, it's a case-to-case basis. So imagine how happy I was when Belo Glutathione + Collagen gave me no adverse effects. I couldn't say it whitened my skin because honestly, it would take a lot of glutathione capsules, whatever brand it may be, plus Vitamin C to really see some changes. That's the thing about whitening -- you can't rush these things because it takes time.



Now unlike most other gluta capsules in the market, the Belo Glutathione + Collagen contains the following:
  • Glutathione: Master antioxidant, detoxifies carcinogens from the body, and has skin whitening properties
  • Alpha Lipoic-Acid: Antioxidant that boosts glutathione levels in cells
  • L-Hydroxyproline: Collagen precursor, provide moisture, and helps in skin proliferation
  • Sodium Ascorbate: Essential in collagen formation and increases glutathione levels in cells
  • Coenzyme Q10: Prevents premature skin aging
  • Marine Collagen: Increases collagen level and moisturizes skin
I have digestive problems and my stomach can only take so much acid until I start retching and feel awful with cramps and relentless pain in the gut, but I'm still all for being beautiful inside out. Another thing I had observed with Belo Glutathione + Collagen is that it doesn't hurt my tummy. WOOT! So if I can't find the fountain of youth, I think I may have stumbled upon the next best thing.



Above is the most recent photo I have trying out a brand new beauty regimen. In the meantime, I'll be continuing to use the Belo Neutraceuticals Collagen Powder Drink and Glutathione + Collagen. Apparently, a very beautiful package from GlamourBox just arrived today and take one lucky guess what's inside!


TA-DAH! Feeling stressed out and Hagardo Versoza ang peg? Let's turn back time and get that youthful glow! So if you haven't already, perhaps it's time to come and join me in unlocking healthy and luminous skin! And please share your #beYOUTHiful experience with me in the comments below. I'd love to hear your stories. Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you again in my next blog post!

NEW PROMO!!!
Click to buy a box of Belo Collagen Drink with FREE GLUTATHIONE capsules!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images