Trinkets & Stones, handcrafted jewelry personalized any way you wish!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Growing up, I may have amassed a huge collection of borloloys and kutingtings. I probably got it from my mom who also likes collecting these accessories and adding them to her ensemble. I remember going to bazaars and scouring malls to find these trinkets. As much as I have enjoyed hunting for rare and unique pieces, alas, I am a SAHM now and my mom is not so much the travel bug that she used to be.

Borloloy queen circa 2006 #throwback
But here comes the Internet, which is an amazing place and with the boom of E-commerce, I found an online shop that caters to such whimsy. Introducing TRINKETS & STONES!

http://instagram.com/trinketsandstones
This Cebu-based craft shop specializes in stone settings and charm bracelets, one of my weaknesses. They have an amazing collection of these unique pieces that you can customize and personalize all you want. It's really the sweetest gift you can give to someone or even perhaps as a giveaway to your friends during weddings, birthdays, baptisms, and other special occasions.

Very classy packaging!
Now check out my very own "Basta Igat, Sikat!" Charm Bracelet. And yes, they do metal stamping, too! I am in love, love, loooooooooove!!!


My customized charm bracelet's got everything I stand for as of the moment and also tells you want I'm into. First and foremost, my slogan, Basta Igat, Sikat! and then there's the passport which signifies my love for travel, scissors for my crafts, a camera because I'm still very much into photography, a cute cookbook since I cook a lot, and of course, a butterfly because that's always been my symbol (but you already know that if you've been following me since my blog's inception).

A photo posted by Trinkets & Stones (@trinketsandstones) on


I'm going to order this metal cuff bracelet next. Isn't it gorgeous?! Their creations are so beautiful and the possibilities are endless because you're the designer and you can create just about anything you can think of. I assure you that anyone who receives a personalized gift will be very ecstatic! Come on, let's spread happiness!



A photo posted by Trinkets & Stones (@trinketsandstones) on


For more handcrafted goodness, you can follow TRINKETS & STONES on INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, and TUMBLR.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images