Review: Belo Essentials Beauty Deo (Underarm Care)

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

ADVERTORIAL



A new superhero is in town! And it's no other than wANNEderwoman to help us fight darkness for that sexy #ANNEderarms we've always wanted. She brings with her the power of the awesome Belo Essentials Beauty Deo which now comes in two variants -- “Original” and "Shower Fresh".


If you loved the scent of the Original version, you'll surely love the Shower Fresh variant. I know I did. The Original one was already very pleasing to the senses and lets you stay smelling good all day. It got even better with the Shower Fresh scent which leaves you feeling revitalized!

I used to pluck the hairs of my armpit then I stuck with shaving them. Using other underarm products would cause it to sting so bad that it literally brings tears to my eyes and leaves me with what looks like chicken skin. Eeek! With Belo Essentials Whitening Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant, I never get that irritating sensation even right after shaving. It's so cool (literally!) and you'd immediately know it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals.


I really love this Belo Deo spray version because it's just right for me who's always in a hurry and can't wait for the roll-on to dry on my skin before I put on my shirt. You know, that's just a little pet peeve of mine. The Belo Essentials Whitening Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant spray dries instantaneously! How awesome is that? (Attention: People from the Land of Tardiness!)

There's no denying I'm a huge fan of Belo products simply because I believe in the Belo Authority. I have tried many, many, many, many products imported and local ones, but no one knows the Filipina skin as much as Belo. And I, for one, am 100% Filipina. The equation is pretty clear and simple. It just adds up. That's why I get really good results and I'm confident that a lot of Pinays, if not the entire population, can benefit in such highly effective products made especially for Filipinas.


BUT WAIT! There's more...


Just as I have become a believer in night creams, products that are applied when you sleep seem to work remarkably since your body is at rest. I'm no scientist and I can't give you an in-depth explanation but those hair treatments I apply at night and the softening facial creams I use have in fact made a huge difference and aided my quest for vanity. For this one though, I'm lucky not to have very dark underarms to begin with; but if you have that particular problem, then what have you got to lose, right? Give it a go, I urge you!


Now we have the power to FIGHT DARKNESS with the BELO BEAUTY DUO!

For more details, visit http://annederarms.com!
You can also follow Belo Essentials on:

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/beloessentials
Instagram http://instagram.com/belo_essentials
Twitter - http://twitter.com/belo_essentials

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images