Review: Cool Summer Days with Biore UV and My First Impressions

Monday, April 20, 2015

* Source : Intage SRI research, suntan UV in unit sales, period: 12/2011-11/ 2014

Rash guards in the Philippines are all the rage nowadays but they don't protect everything. Obviously, your body is covered, but your face is still exposed. Bioré UV specializes in facial sunscreens; therefore, I took some with me during our latest trip to Cuatro Islas to see how effective it is and I am very pleased to tell you that it worked even better than I expected!



I applied the Bioré UV Perfect Face Milk with SPF 50+ variant first because I love the fact that it actually leaves  a matte finish that's really, really good for oily skin and I wanted to look fresh on our way to the islands. It's an awesome makeup base, too, since I was able to use my favorite Naturactor and Octard concealers and I do believe it's the reason they lasted longer under the scorching summer sun. I just can't believe how light this sunblock is and it really feels more like a makeup primer! This also comes with other variants for different skin conditions.













Towards the end of our trip and after a sweltering good time in the salt water and under the sun, I reapplied this time using the Bioré UV Aqua Rich Essence with SPF50+ and PA++++ because my face was feeling warm and I wanted something cool on it. It almost felt like putting aloe vera on my skin! It doesn't get better than this variant because of the cooling effect it has on top of the amazing sun protection you're getting.



















And at the end of the day, I was ecstatic that I have zero sunburns on my face. It didn't hurt one bit and didn't even feel warm at all considering how white sand reflects so much light.


So go ahead choose which Bioré UV variant fits you then go out and have fun!  If you can make it a habit especially this crazy hot summer season, don’t forget to put Biore UV every day!


Biorè is distributed in the Philippines by Vibelle Distribution, Inc and are available in selected department stores, supermarkets, and retailers in Metro Manila, Cebu, and Cagayan de Oro. For list of outlets and other inquiries, visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BiorePH or follow us at https://twitter.com/BiorePHL and https://instagram.com/bioreph.


Where to buy Bioré UV in the Philippines:






















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images