Shades of Summer by Caronia

Monday, May 04, 2015

PRODUCT FEATURE


It's Mani Monday and we're right in the middle of summer! Now that's a Monday I don't mind getting up for! So where do we start? Ahhh, yes. The Shades of Summer by CaroniaPH has got me all giddy and feeling like I want to eat rainbows and poop butterflies. Tee hee.

Say Hello to Summer!

And because I couldn't decide which one I should try first, in true Basta Igat, Sikat! fashion, I swatched all of them and I'm living in color!

Shades of Summer by Caronia
Rainbow Tan from Caronia is definitely my new favorite nude nail polish!

Color up your life with Caronia's Shades of Summer. I can't wait to do more creative color combo and nail art with these hot summer hues. So what's your favorite color and/or combination?


Caronia by Vibelle Manufacturing Corporation is the pioneering and time-tested nail care brand for the hip and trendy. With over 72 colors in its collection, women are given more opportunities to express and channel their creativity. 

For more information and updates,visit http://caronia.com.ph or follow Caronia:
Facebook – www.facebook.com/CaroniaPhilippines
Twitter – twitter.com/CaroniaPH
Instagram – instagram.com/caroniaph/




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images