Initial Review and First Impression: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths

Friday, May 22, 2015

I have been super busy the past weeks trying to juggle all my work and home schedule that I have been completely missing so much sleep (hello, graveyard shift, we meet again!) that it's not even funny. The adjustment period may have been easier 5 years ago but alas, time has caught up with me and I am not as young as I used to be. I just turned 32 though, got no shame in admitting that, but because I currently lead a fairly sedentary lifestyle, I am so not fit right now.

Anyways, moving on to this week's product highlight. And yes, there's a reason why I am telling you all that introduction. If you've read my recent blog entry about getting the new Crizal Prevencia lenses, then you know that I do value my health, my eyes in particular because without it, how am I supposed to work in the first place? So okay, do you remember how your parents or people who care about you tell you that you're not supposed to wash your face when you haven't had any sleep? I don't know the science behind that but there's no harm in taking precautions. (It really is better than cure, you know!)

So how am I supposed to wash my face without getting it wet?

cetaphil cleansing cloth

TA-DAH! Introducing the all-new Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths!

cetaphil cleansing cloth

Cetaphil is a product known for being recommended mostly to people who have sensitive skin especially babies. Although I think everyone agrees that Cetaphil is synonymous to gentleness and what better product to assure you of something like that!?

cetaphil cleansing cloth

I've tried makeup-up wipes before that gave me those tiny rashes after I used them and they're not even cheap! A pack of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths only costs PHP 235.

The cetaphil experience
(Left pic) BEFORE | (Right pic) AFTER
using Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloth
The cetaphil experience
Just one cleansing cloth to clean my entire face!
The fact that I need not wash my face after wiping all the makeup off and getting rid of the dirt before hitting the sack is something I really need. For me, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths definitely save the day (literally, because that's when I sleep!). It's non-comedogenic (yay, for acne-prone skin!), fragrance-free and pH balanced... and the best part is it's also opthalmologist-tested! Hurrayyy for my eyes!!! It was able to get rid of the waterproof mascara I was wearing, but then again I was just wearing a single coat. It did wipe off my concealer, foundation, and eyebrow gel completely! Plus it does contain soothing ingredients which make it possible to cleanse without stripping your skin dry and leaves it feeling fresh and clean!

Also since this product is pre-moistened, it's truly convenient and perfect for when you're out and about or when you're traveling... or if you have a son who refuses to eat without a tissue or napkin in his hand. Check out our little NoodleLito (see GIF pic below and find out why we call him just that). Tee hee.


I'm happy to say we are successfully bringing him up with proper table etiquette by using a napkin or tissue to wipe his face/mouth whenever he eats. Although being the little señorito that he is, he still wants to be spoon-fed. *rolls eyes*


The cetaphil experience

So there you have it! My first impression and mini-review of the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths. Next time you're out shopping, don't forget to grab a pack and try it out for yourself.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!!

Visit Cetaphil Philippines on Facebook, for more information - http://bit.ly/1JyKF0O
The cetaphil experience





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images