IM-PERFECT

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Look at me
Young, hot, tough
Can’t you see?
Am more than enough.

I try to act grown-up
Be a woman of my own
I wear a B-CUP
Would party til the break of dawn.

***But behind this facade… is a lil girl so sad…
She seems to go mad, but she ain’t really that bad.
She’s just a lil girl so sad… so imperfect, so sad.

I make the right mistakes
Like you, I sneeze, I fart
I hate hypocrites and fakes
Still I’m a real work of art.

I get PMS
I can tell purple from mauve,
My room’s a real big mess
But baby, what I feel’s a lot like love.

(***)

I ain’t sorry for things gone wrong
I feel better wearing this sexy black thong
Although imperfect… I sing this song
To tell you I’ve loved you all along.

Copyright. September 2005. By_________\m/ai_________

A nice try or a far cry? Wait til I get the chords arranged and sing this song full throttle. Ack! In my dreams. But I’m working on it!!! You just wait and see.

Anyhow, I’m still in Ormoc. It had been the worst weekend of my life. I slept most of it, it’s been a real quiet visit. I didn’t party (like it’s 1999!) and no vomitting sessions at 3AM. Hahaha! Most of the time I stayed in my room with the a/c at full blast, in front of my notebook taking advantage of the DSL internet and trying to fix my old desktop PC because it’s been ransacked by adwares and stuff! I gave up. I’ll leave it to the technicians to get it all moving. It’s almost 7am and I’m off to Cebu in an hour… along with some pasalubongs for the penguin, the fish, and the monkey.

Well, I gotta get my ass up and eat my paklay from Boylins so I can take a quick shower and be on my way. Laterz…

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images