The last 3 days…

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I couldn’t be happier than having Vash in my life right now. Who’s he? He’s my hunnybunny baby Vashdstampedewabbit… so cute. I got him last Sunday, as a present. Oieee… (Shouts to the unggoy!) It’s wonderful having a living-breathing creature depend on you and keep you company at home when you have no one… too bad it doesn’t talk back. Nevertheless, I’m so happy having Vash now. He’s so cuddly and so sweet, he’s also VERY QUIET! (It gets annoying sometimes because all he does is eat and play around and not to forget, shit a lot since I feed him so much).

We went out last Sunday to play billiards and we met up with some old friends. It was a fun night, very wholesome. Tee hee. The night out ended with a trip to Mabolo/Tudtud street for their chicharon bulaklak and dinuguan! We got home early, I think that it was still around 1AM and we decided on watching NARUTO The Movie before hitting the sack. Dozed off around 4AM, Monday.

I slept some and stayed home the whole day to play with Vash and then went out for dinner around 6PM to the only fastfood place I eat at, Orange Brutus. I’ve realized that I’ve been eating so much these days, when everyone knows that I normally don’t. Does this behavior qualify for a post-PMS syndrome? Mi novio and I also had an early breakfast around 2AM Tuesday — Mmmm… Carlo’s Batchoy! Yum yum! Around 9AM, we had to go over Kitty’s place and I installed some software on her new computer while they assembled the computer table. I should have studied IT or some computer-related course. I could use hone those skills and use them more efficiently. If not for the MATH subjects! Darn! *sigh* Yet another one of my frustrations.

Since it’s Labor Day I didn’t have to work so I stayed home for the rest of the day and slept early. Nothing else to do and nowhere to go. This morning I got up at 1AM frustrated and disappointed in finding out I didn’t have a message to read. Yep, definitely post-PMS! *lolz* I don’t know, I feel weird.

So, now I’m at work calling African-American people in Pittsburgh for a radio survey which is all about HipHop and R&B music. I’ve only made 2 completes so far and it’s not our meal break yet. Speaking of which, now I’m hungry :( I am getting fat, no doubt. What’s that? My weight? I don’t know, I don’t want to know. I might get depressed. Tsk tsk tsk. I’ll just munch on Graham crackers for the mean time.

I can’t wait to go home for lunch and watch The Notebook with Vash and mi novio. Then I need to go buy some CDs. I’m selling complete anime movies (i.e. Samurai X, Naruto, Inuyasha and Trigun) and I have some orders to attend to. I need to make *extra* clean money or else I’ll be declaring insolvency soon. By the way, my parents are coming over this weekend for the Cascades concert. Euuu! My dad even asked me if I wanted to go, I mean, hell no! I wouldn’t be caught dead watching that, even if the tickets are for free. *lolz*

I also called Globelines yesterday and asked about the new promos they have. The 384kbps speed for DSL is now available only for P1,495 and the 784kbps for P1,995 (which is the plan I’m paying for but with less speed) and they now have a 2mb speed available for P2,995! I’m torn between continuing the 384kbps for a cheaper rate OR upgrading to the faster one and paying the same amount I currently have to), Well, P500 is still P500 difference! Acckk! Any suggestions?

(Leave me some comments. I need to get back to work now.)


post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello Mai!:-) This is the first time I’ve actually checked your blogs (is that right?) and as always, you never fail to amaze me. I raely check my e-mail, maybe like once a month… anyway, I agree with you. It is nice to have a living/breathing/quiet creature for company. What I do remember most about you though is that you were rarely quiet back when we were classmates (memories,sigh). Anyway, you’re blogs are really amusing and interesting, they make up for good reading. In fact I’ve spent the last 30 minutes or so reading as much as I can (is true that a pig’s orgasm lasts for 30 minutes?I really don’t know how to react)… I hope to read more of your updates/blogs/?… You take care… And I really, truly, madly, deeply hope to see you one of these days, when we both have the time. Ciao:-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images