Lazy Afternoon Guitar Sessions

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Once again, my brain cells have died on me and I cannot seem to compose anything for my blog. Ugh. I know, this blog is worthless. It sucks and you shouldn't be reading it. :P

Then again, pictures really paint a thousand words. Words that seem to escape me... FOR NOW. But I promise to take more brain-boosting vitamins so I can blog my heart out the way I used to.
Now what?

Lazy afternoons are back again. After all the viajes that took place, I'm back to spending my days figuring out what to do and where to go to in this crazy yet beautiful provincial town. I wanted to work out and lose weight but alas, my indolence gets the best of me. I can't help it... I'm too bent out of shape to exercise. LOL! A contradiction on its own, just like me.

So this ensued...








Sigh.
You gotta love the coming summer season. Wait, is it El Niño already? Nah... With my Noodle Boy and music = LOVE... Nothing can beat that, not even the heat.
xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images