Maria from the (writer's) block.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

I'm back! If you read my tweets, you'd know what I was up to but for those who didn't, I was in the City of the Gentle People. (See my blog post at http://theramenoodleshow.blogspot.com/2010/02/dumaguete-city-of-gentle-people.html) I figured I'd blog it over there since I was with my Noodle Boy. The food posts are what you need to watch out for because man, oh man, Dumaguete flavor is just sensational!

I was just thinking the other day of how I should blog more seriously this time, that I need to polish my writing skills and being a wordsmith. I feel like I'm getting rusty at this and rely on the pictures to paint the thousand words I used to compose. Must be writer's block again!? Dang!

So I wanted to write about love... but it's February, I think it'd be redundant and I'm sure it's going to be supperrrr cheeeezzzy (because I'm in love!) and it would probably make you guys get brain farts with all the sweet sugary corniness. LOL. So I'm not going to do that. But speaking of love, I did ask Noodle Boy what's his big Valentines Day plan for us (because I am impatient and I wanted to know, okay!?) and much to my chagrin, he said: "I'm going to bring Borg [the guy in town who sells those mouth-watering fishballs for the past 22 years] and we're going to have a date with him... with all the fishballs you can eat!" He said it with so much amore that I thought I saw his eyes twinkle and his tear ducts glimmer for a bit. I couldn't believe that was his BIG PLAN and he must have seen my jaw drop obviously as he hurriedly added, "Hey, no one has ever done that to you before, right?" And with a smirk so handsome that only he can pull off, he said, "And I know you want me to do something extraordinary to please you." He was so convinced of himself and his ingenuity that I could have kicked him in the head right then and there. Okay, mentally I did though. Tee hee. But then I couldn't muster the energy to fight him as he looked into my eyes so lovingly that my heart must have melted, so I changed the topic.

Anyways, here's the picture of Borg and the fishballs I posted in my FB. Note: These pictures were taken by Mallory. (Yup, that's the name of my new iPhone 3Gs.)












I guess we'll have to wait and see what VDAY this year would be like for the RameNoodles. ;) I do know it won't be the usual boring dinner date with sweet music plus chocolates and flowers. That's just not us. So I'm sure it'd be anything besides that. Maybe we'd go bungee jumping at Agas-Agas Bridge with cheese and wine. Who knows? LOL.

I might be busy in the next couple of weeks as I'm trying going to help in the family business and I also need to sell our residential lot in Mejia Subdivision. So guys, if you want to settle down in Ormoc City, buy our "CORNER" lot and live the beautiful provincial life! ^_^ Only for PHP 3,500 per sq. m. (negotiable) with a total of 370 sq. m. lot area! Message me if you're interested or if you want me to email you pictures. Anyways, here's the satellite view of the place.
Ormoc Map | Philippines Google Satellite Maps-2

Alright, I think I just had a brain fart so I am ending this blog post abruptly. I'll write some more next time, hopefully within the week.

Wait, if you have any suggestions on what "unique" things we could do for Valentines, do leave a comment. ;) I'll appreciate it a lot! TIA!

xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images