Thanksgiving lunch for Century Bangus bloggers. (Pic heavy!)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

This post is waaaaay overdue. I must be the last person to blog about this. But oh well, better late than never, right?

I always knew blogging would pay someday and I think all of heaven had smiled on me when I ran into Century Bangus. But that story has been told. This time, we were invited to lunch and blessed be that I was one of the winners of the contest.


Noodle Boy and I drove for 2 hours to Tacloban so we could catch our Manila flight which was way too damn early in the morning. We aren't really morning persons so you could just imagine what it took to haul ass and get going.



The event was held at the West Side Grill in Wack-Wack Golf & Country Club.







The place is huge! And so beautiful, it makes me want to play golf again.



My cousin Tricia drove us to the place. (Hi, Tricia! And again, thanks for taking us there!) A game was held after Mr. Leo Po welcomed us along with a brief introduction of the newest Century Bangus products, which IMHO, kicks ass! Right on! You guys should really check out all the mouth-watering photos below and see what they did with the lunch menu! Damn amazing! Can't get enough of it all!







Noodle Boy was all "oohh" and "ahhh" then "mmm" with everything. I think he was at a loss for words...



...and so was I.



I mean, would you get a load of these!?!?!



Lunch is served!





Century Bangus Lumpia Shanghai & Century Bangus Tocino (MY NEW FAVORITE!)


Century Premium Boneless Bangus Pasta & Century Beer Battered Bangus


Noodle Boy's new favorite: Century Baked Bangus with Creamy Saffron Gratin

So, what do YOU think?





Gosh, I'm even salivating as I'm blogging right now. Hand me a napkin please!



You know what, if you don't like fish, I'm telling you that you can hardly even taste it! And by now, we all know it's good for us because of the low calories and the health benefits we can get from it. (Think Superbods?) I'm gonna have to go back to my diet soon because the holiday weight I gained is already killing me.

Now onto the best part...







Us lucky bloggers get to take home a spanking brand-new 32gb iPhone 3GS! What's not to love about Century, huh!? ^_^





I can't wait to buy more Century Bangus in the next few days as I go back to my regular dieting and let's see if all these goodness will help me shed more pounds. ;) Next thing you know, summer's here! And what is summer if not for showing some skin, eh? *wink*



Once again, gracias Century... and more power to Nuffnang!


post signature

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images